Belle and Adam(24)

Dove sat in a room with Belle and Adam along with like 20-30 guards. Dove was very thankful towards Jane who had let her out of the cell but she was afraid to talk because she knew Ben had installed a tracking device on her and right now they were working on getting it off her ankle. The tracking device knew when she spoke and if she spoke Ben would know she was out of the prison cell, which is why she wrote on a piece of paper instead to Belle, Adam, and Jane. 

Belle and Beast asked her all sorts of questions and she answered them on the paper wishing she could just go home. The guards finally got the tracking device off of her ankle and she sighed in relief. How Ben had gotten that on her ankle she would never know how. Dove brought her legs up on the chair and wrapped her arms around them. "So Dove, are you Mal? I'm not really understanding." Belle said. "I'm Mal and Dove. I have a split personality. This is my Dove side but I can change to my Mal side easily with a couple of words. You see I left my Mal side alone and just became my Dove side, but I'm running into some problems. First off, Ben and Audrey did something at my house in L.A. to get me here and they also had no trouble locating me. Ben says he loves me and I understood that. I just left without saying goodbye in person or telling anyone I was leaving but I had to. No one but my three best friends understood how depressed I was because of people bullying me." Dove said. 

"You were bullied?" Belle asked in shock. Dove nodded and looked out the window. "Mostly by Chad and Lonnie surprisinly. She was so nice and she cared that our parents didn't treat us right. Then she stabbed us all in the back by torturing me every single day I stayed in Auradon. Jay, Carlos, and Evie all left behind their lives here to help me. To make sure I wouldn't die. They all love me and I love them too. I'm glad they didn't let me die because there is so many wonderful things about living that I would've missed if I had died." "You were going to die? What does that mean?" Adam asked and Dove looked at him. "I would've died by my own hands. It's one of my prouder moments." Dove said frowning. "I'm glad you didn't die either." Dove said reaching out and taking her hand. "Did Ben do anything else at all?" "Well Stalk me that's for sure. He followed me to Ohio and took a fake picture to get my boyfriend jealous. He and Audrey had a plan and apparently they made a hologram of my boyfriend to get me jealous and that picture was shown to my boyfriend so we'd break up and Ben could have me back, but it didn't work out quite that way. My boyfriend and my best friend started screaming at each other and then I was knocked out and kidnapped back to her and shut in a cell. I just want to go back home. I don't have anything against you two or Jane and a couple of other people but I don't really like it here. There's too many bad memories." Dove said shuddering.

"He won't get you this time though." Belle said smiling. "Adam, can I speak to you out in the hall?" Belle asked. The two went out into the hallway and Dove stared out the window and saw an approaching Limo. She thought it was Ben and she immediatly slid off of her chair and hid under the window ledge. Belle and Adam came back in and they didn't see her. "Dove?" They asked. "Shh. Ben's back!" Dove hissed and pointing towards the window. They looked out. "Can you hide anywhere else?" "Of course I can. I'm the shortest person for my age in Hollywood." Dove said. "Okay, but hurry!" Belle said. Adam went out to talk to Ben and 5 guards accompanied him. Belle helped Dove hide in a box that was labeled books. She taped it up and said to stay still otherwise Ben would find her. Ben came into the room a little bit later to see his mom reading one of her favorite French books again. "Hi Mom!" Ben cheered happily.

Belle looked up at him and slammed her book shut and dropped it to her desk. "How's Dove?" She asked with a glare. Ben's smile dropped of his face. "How did you know?" "We found her in her little holding cell in the basement of the school building. How could you do this Ben?" She asked with hurt in her voice. "Mom I..." "Ben I know you love her, but she doesn't love you anymore because she was bullied honey. She was bullied until she was going to die at her own hands. She ran away to live." Belle explained. "Did you or did you not kidnap her?" Belle asked her son. Ben hung his head. "Ben, this isn't right. If you loved her you could've told us you had found her and we would have come with you to talk to her. You can't just kidnap someone from Hollywood! Ben you could be arrested for this!" Belle said. Ben's eyes raised with alarm. "I don't want you in jail Ben. If she doesn't want to press charges against you we'll keep this out of the public eye, but you have to promise one thing to me." "What's that mom?" Ben asked. "Please don't do this again. I don't want you in trouble with the law Ben. The FBI and the CIA have been around her searching every square inch of this place looking for her. So please just promise me that you'll never do this again." "I will Mom. I'm sorry." "You don't need to apologize to me. You need to apologize to Dove." Belle said seeing Adam in the doorway standing right behind Ben in case he had to stop him from getting to Dove.