I Don't Know what to call this chapter(16)

"Logan? What are you doing here?" Dove asked. "Uh, I forgot to tell you something before you left." He said motioning for Dove to follow him into the hallway. She got off the bed and followed him down the hall. "Have they done anything yet?" "Well, for starters, they're for sure I'm Mal and Booboo is Jay, and they found my spellbook." Dove said lowering her voice. Logan had known her secret ever since they had become best friends. "Don't worry though. I'll be watching them to make sure nothing happens. This is your relax vacation and I want you to be safe." "Thanks Logan. And since I know Boo will ask me why you're here, I might as well tell him the truth." "Are you sure?" Logan asked. Dove nodded and he hugged her before fading into the shadows.

Dove went back to her room and shut the door behind her. "Why is Logan here?" Booboo asked as Dove went over to him and sat down on his lap. "I sort of hired him to work with the FBI and the Cops. Plus, he's concerned about me too. He wants to make sure I'll be safe, even though I already told him I'll be safe as long as I'm with you." Dove said pecking Booboo's nose. "When you say safe, you mean against depression right?" Dove slowly nodded and she rested her head against his chest. "After I fainted, I woke up and Logan instantly sensed I was suddenly unhappy with Ben, Audrey, Jane, and Doug here. Then I told him who they were and now he hates all four of them. Ever since being a litle kid, I've always had you and Logan worrying about me and protecting me, which I don't have a personal problem with." "Logan protects you from depression?" Booboo asked curiously.

"Yeah. When you left he told me that if I ever had a happiness problem I shouldn't be afraid to go to you or him and both of you would take care of it. Logan knows how I used to be too. He's the only person that knows my secret besides you, Sofia, and Cameron." Booboo kissed her softly and she kissed him back. "I love you." Booboo said. Dove smiled, "I love you too. Forever and ever." Together they went over to Ben and Audrey's room and knocked on the door. "We're going for dinner, you two are permited to do whatever, as long as it's legal." Dove said before linking her hand with Boooboo's and walking down the hall. "Dinner? What time is it?" Audrey asked. "5:30" Ben answered. "Where should we eat for dinner?" "Wherever they go." Ben answered before throwing on his shoes and running down the hallway towards the elevators. Audrey and Ben easily located Booboo and Dove but they were waiting by the curb for an approaching car. "May we dine with you?" Ben asked. Dove sighed but nodded. 

The car pulled up to the curb and they all climbed in. "Where to?" The driver asked. "The Eiffel Tower please." "I thought you were going to dinner." Ben said. "We are. At the Eiffel Tower. They shut down the entire grounds that's on, and there are guards everywhere. You and Audrey won't be able to get through Ben. You two might try the McDonald's around the corner." Dove said as the car stopped. Booboo got out and offered a hand to Dove. Dove accepted it and she got out of the car gracefully just like a Queen. Audrey and Ben climbed out too, and what Dove had said was right. The gates were unlocked for Dove and Booboo and they walked towards the Eiffel Tower. Dinner was boring for Audrey and Ben so they didn't wait for Dove and Booboo and took a taxi back to the hotel. Throughout the entire rest of the vacation, Audrey and Ben never saw Booboo and Dove. They got on a plane home and Dove and Booboo never talked to them at all. They got back to L.A. and Dove and Booboo disappeared to their rooms. "I want to tell them." Dove said while they were unpacking. 

"Tell who what?" Booboo asked. "I want to Audrey and Ben who I am. I can't live like this. They can't force me to go back to Auradon no matter what. I'll tell them, take my stuff back from them and then ask them to leave. And if they don't, I'll call the police because by then if they haven't left, it's trasspassing." Dove said. "Are you absoloutly sure about this?" Booboo asked. "Yes." "Then I'll do it too. Let's get Logan over here and he can help since he already knows everything." Booboo said. Dove smiled and thanked him. An hour later, Dove and Booboo had located everything that had been found and put it all in the attic. "Okay. I just called Logan and he said he'd be over soon." Dove said putting her phone away and taking a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Booboo asked. "There's nothing I'm more sure of." Dove said. True to his word, the doorbell rang 10 minutes later. Dove answered it while Booboo rounded up Audrey and Ben into the living room. Dove opened the door to see Logan on the other side and she let go of the deep breath welled inside her throat. Logan didn't even think as he wrapped his arms around Dove. "Whatever they do because of what we're doing, don't worry about it. I have my FBI team right around the corner. All I need to do is give it a ring and they'll move in." Logan told her quietly. "Thank you. Let's hope, they'll go clean and without a fight." Dove said.

Logan nodded and they walked into the living room. Booboo was already sitting on one edge of the couch facing Ben and Audrey. Dove sat in down next to Booboo and Logan sat on her other side so she was in the middle. Logan held his phone at the ready, and Dove took another deep breath. "There's something we need to tell you. Sofia knows as well as Cameron, but this is important, but whatever is said in this room stays in this room, and I can make that happen. Donald Trump just happens to be my godfather and he will do everything in his power if he has to against you. Just a warning. You must stay silent during this big thing about the whereabouts of Carlos, Evie, Mal, and Jay. If you even talk, we'll stop talking about it, so I suggest you keep quiet until I tell you that you can talk and ask questions." Dove said before taking Booboo's hand. "First off, in Paris I heard everything spoken about you thinking that I'm Mal and Boo is Jay. I know you found some of their personal items and we reclaimed them again. Second off, I know you still love Mal and Jay very deeply but I can tell you firsthand they don't love you anymore because of the actions taken in Auradon." Dove paused before starting again. "And I will tell you everything you want to know after this question. Audrey, you want to find Jay correct?" Audrey nodded and Dove turned to Ben. 

"You want to find Mal right?" Dove asked. Ben nodded and Dove sighed as if taking one more step towards sure death. "Well, guess what? You found her." Dove said.