Breakfast (11)

She led them to the bathroom on the first floor and told Mark to sit down. He sat down on the counter in the bathroom and Dove pulled out some gauze. She gently took Mark's hand off of his broken wrist and she softly and carefully wrapped gauze around it. She carefully took some creme and put it on Mark's black eyes. She also set his nose back in place using hidden magic. She left and Logan followed her out leaving Mark alone. He sighed and he stepped back to the ground to go back to the living room. As he fell asleep that night, Mark thought about how hurt Dove had looked when he had kissed her. How stupid was he? He thought to himself. He fell asleep and he awoke to a sizzling coming from the kitchen. 

Dove was in the kitchen along with Logan and Booboo. Mark walked into the kitchen and he saw Logan leaning against the counter eating a plate of egg whites. Booboo was sitting at the table and Dove was sitting on his lap eating her breakfast. "The eggs smell good." Mark commented. The three of them turned to look at him. Booboo and Logan glared at him but Dove's eyes remained gentle. Logan sat down at the table across from them and Dove leaned back against Booboo and tossed her paper plate into the trashcan. She returned her position and Booboo wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulder and Dove resumed her conversation with Logan. 

"Aren't your roomate people worried about where you are?" She asked. "Not really. They always know if I'm not there I'm always working out or getting some form of physical excersise." Logan said. "You do this every day?" Dove asked after Logan explained it. He nodded and her mouth dropped open. "I guess anything's possible. I mean it was possible that Cam's Lamborghini tires popped." Dove said. Logan's watch let out a bleep and he stood up throwing away his paper plate. "I'm going on that run now." He said. "Anyone want to join me?" Logan asked. Mark hoped no body wanted to so he could stay alive. Dove nodded and stood up. "I'll come with you. I'll only be a couple of minutes." She said running upstairs silently. Logan walked out into the living room to wait for her while looking out the window. This left Mark alone with Booboo for almost 5 minutes. 

Mark tried not to look into Booboo's eyes as he waited for Logan and Dove to leave. When Dove came back down the stairs in gray Under Armour work-out appearal and black camo Under Armour tennis shoes, Mark let out a sigh of relief. Booboo rose from his chair and walked past Mark and into the living room. He wrapped his arms around Dove and pulled her to him. He whispered in her ear, "If Mark does anything, I mean anything you don't like towards you or around you, please just tell me and I'll take care of it." She smiled and Booboo knew that meant she would and he kissed her forehead between her eyebrows. She giggled and she followed Logan out the front door. Logan already had his vlogging camera out and was filming the walk down Dove's paved driveway. Booboo walked upstairs to shower. When he came back down a half hour later, Sofia and Cam were with him and they were all laughing. "What's so funny?" Mark asked. They didn't reply and Booboo noticed everyone else was up too.

"What does everyone want for breakfast?" Booboo asked. The five members of Why Don't We all wanted eggs and bacon, Ben, Audrey, Jane, and Doug wanted different kinds of fruits, Sofia wanted cereal and Cam wanted eggs as well. When everyone was seated in the kitchen Booboo directed the conversation to Ben. "So, Ben. When are you guys planning on going back to Auradon?" He asked. "Does that mean you don't want us here?" Audrey gasped. "No! I was just wondering if your families are worried about you and don't you run a kingdom?" Booboo asked Ben. "Well yeah. I do need to be getting back, but my parents said they'll watch it for me for as long as I need my vacation for. Why are you asking this now?" Ben asked. "We were planning to go to Paris next weekend before we knew that you were staying with us, and now we can't." "Why not?" "We can't just leave you here alone." Booboo explained. "There's this little big thing called paparazzi that will swarm this house with you four inside and trust me, you won't like it." Booboo said. "Why can't we just come to Paris with you?" Audrey asked. "The whole point of us going to Paris was to be alone." Booboo said sighing and leaving the table.

"Hey, where's Dove and Logan?" Sofia asked gazing around the table."She and Logan left about an hour ago to go and work out." Mark said. "Are you and Cameron going to Paris too?" Audrey asked Sofia. Sofia shook her head, "No. We were actually going to go to Rome instead." She said throwing away her paper plate. "Why were Dove and Booboo going to Paris?" Audrey asked. "Dove gets flanked by paparazzi to many times here in America wherever she goes. Even in Vermont she got mobbed, and not as many people know about her fame in Paris. They've been wanting to escape for the longest time and then you four showed up and just barged in on their plans." Cam said.