L.A.(26)

The limo was parking while Booboo fully stepped out fully aware that his leg could be ripped off at any moment. Dove saw him and he saw her. He held out his arms and Dove ran to him. She literally jumped into his arms and wrapping her arms around him. Her legs were left swinging behind him but she didn't care. Booboo hugged her to him and he kissed the top of her head. "Hey guys!" Booboo called out to everyone else. They waved at him and Booboo called them over. "Belle, and Adam, how would you like to come back to the house in L.A.? Free invitation and it's like a vacation in our backyard." Booboo said. "You can bring Ben along too if you want to but please keep him away from Dove and Sofia. Sofia knows how to fight almost as good as Dove, but she wears heels and I wouldn't want Ben to get surgery." He said. "That would be great! Jane's going home to Fairy Godmother tonight so it might be fun to see all four of you again." Belle said and Adam nodded. "We'll need to pack though." Adam said. "How fast can you pack? My driver can drive to wherever you live and you can pack." Booboo said. They agreed and Fairy Godmother came and picked up Jane. Ben, Adam, and Belle got into the limo and Booboo went over to Jane. "Jane, I can't thank you enough." Booboo said. 

"I know how much you love her and I know what's it like to be apart from the person you love." Jane said. Booboo thanked her and Dove stayed silent which Booboo noticed. He looked down at her and she was asleep. He smiled to himself. She always fell asleep at moments like these. Booboo got into the limo and sat down next to Logan again. The driver got directions to the castle and started driving. Dove looked so comfortable with Booboo, and Logan was happy for her. He knew that Booboo was going to propose to her next weekend(after reschudling since she was kidnapped) and he couldn't wait. Ben watched Dove and Booboo closely. He wondered what Dove loved at Booboo so much. He just couldn't get it. He didn't have anyone that looked at him so loving and caring. Then it hit him. Audrey. He was so busy looking for Mal that he ignored the fact that Audrey looked at him the same loving way that Booboo looked at Dove. He promised himself he'd fix it as soon as he got back to Auradon from L.A. 

The limo stopped at the castle and Ben, Belle, and Adam slipped past Logan and Booboo to get out of the limo. Dove shifted a bit and Booboo held her closer. He moved a loose strand of Dove's hair behind her ear and whispered to her to sleep again. She leaned into him and her head turned sideways on his chest. Ben, Belle, and Adam put their luggage in the trunk and climbed into the limo. Dove shifted again and Booboo got a clear view of what had happened to her while being locked up in that cell. He looked over at Logan and Logan noticed the worry in his eyes. "What's wrong?" Logan whispered. "Dove lost a lot of weight being there for 4 weeks." Booboo told him quietly. Logan looked at her and he looked back at Booboo. "You're right, almost 20 or 30 pounds." 

"What exactly went on when you put Dove in that cell? Didn't you give her food? Or did you want her to starve?" Booboo asked narrowing his eyes at Ben. "I gave her food but she never ate it. I had Jane go in there and try to coax her to eat it but she'd just turn away and curl up in the corner." Ben said. Booboo looked at Logan and Logan nodded. "I should've figured. How far away are we from L.A.? " Booboo asked the driver. "10 minutes until your house." The driver said and Booboo thanked him. The driver pulled up to his house and they all got out. Booboo went up to open the gate and Belle, Adam, and Ben pulled their luggage behind them. They started up the driveway and they got up to the main platform Belle just about dropped her stuff. "This is your house?" She asked in disbelief. "Dove bought it by herself from her job." Logan answered. "What's her job?" "See, we're all actors in movies and tv shows and Dove and Sofia are singers as well." Booboo said. "Oh, what are the big pieces of work you could say?" 

"I did 3 Twilight Saga movies, Dove did Liv and Madi, Sofia did Adventures in Babysitting, and Cameron did Jessie." Booboo said. He opened the door to the house and said he'd be in in a minute. The four of them walked in the house and shut the door behind him. Booboo went over to Dove's car and he set her gently down on the back of the car. She had been awake since the car had stopped and she looked into his eyes. "Boo, I-" "Shh. It's my fault. You didn't do anything wrong and I'm the biggest jerk that's ever been around to think you would do something like that." Booboo said. "You aren't the biggest jerk anymore." Dove said after a moment. "Why's that?" Booboo asked her. "Because you admitted you were wrong. But I was stupid for thinking that you would've kissed Audrey." "Dove, that was just a hologram meant to fool you to get you jealous. And that fake picture Audrey and Ben showed me was to get me jealous so we'd break up and Ben could have you back." Booboo explained. 

"Please don't leave again." Dove said and Booboo hugged her and she hugged him back burying her head into his chest. "I love you." She said. "I love you too Dove."