A day with Logan Paul Part 1(7)

20 minutes later the uber pulled up to the curb of Logan's house. Logan let them in and led them into his house. "So today, we were thinking of racing different vechicles." Logan said sitting down at his table next to Evan. Dove sat on the floor and Kong came up to her. "This is Kong right?" Dove asked. Logan smiled and nodded. Dove picked Kong up and started petting him. "What kind of stuff are we racing?" Cam asked. "Dirt bikes, lamborghinis, and dune buggy's." Logan answered. "Who's all coming?" Cam asked. "Roman Atwood is coming, brother Jake's coming, Mark's coming, my manager Jeff is coming, and George is coming as well as myself and you two." Logan said as he pulled Cam out to see all the things they were racing. 

The doorbell rang and Logan asked her to go get it. She opened the door and it was Mark and George. "Hi Dove." They greeted. "Hey. I heard that Roman Atwood is coming to race with us?" "Yep." George said taking off to the backyard to find Logan. George joined Logan, Cam, Evan, and Lydia in the backyard."Where's Mark and Dove?" Logan asked. "In the house still." George said. 20 minutes later Roman Atwood pulled up and Jake followed him."Mark!Dove! Get out here! Roman and Jake are here!" Logan yelled into his house. "Be out in a minute!" Mark yelled back. True to his word a minute later Mark emerged with Dove on his back. Dove was laughing and Logan told her that her laugh was beautiful and sounded like twinkling bells. She smiled and thanked him. Roman was already in position on his dirt bike ready to go, but Logan had to film his intro. Or rather his manager Jeff had to. 

"Thanks Manager Jeff." Logan said as Jeff took Logan's vlogging camera. Logan introduced Dove and Cameron to his vlog and then explained what was going down. "So to start with, Roman is going to jump that gap over there on his dirt bike onto those love sacks. Then we're going to travel and get some Lamborghini's and go to this racetrack in Vegas that's very offical and they're super nice and everything. After all that, we're going outside that racetrack in Vegas to a part of desert like ground that's sorta cracked for good Dune Buggy conditions. Just to be sure, Dove you are 21 right?" "Yeah." Dove said. "I just wanted to check cause you're almost shorter than Lydia." Lydia punched Logan in the arm 3 times and then stalked towards the house. 

"You're lucky I'm not coming over there." "Why?" Logan asked. "Because I want my hand and wrist unbroken." Dove said. "I'd watch out Logan. You should've seen what she did to me after I called her short." "What did she do?" "She put frogs in my bed." Logan started laughing and Dove grinned like she was as innocent as an angel. "The Lamborghini's are all lined up for us to use and it's like 2 hours to the racetrack." 

"Logan, I have access to a red Lambo." Dove said. "Really? Where's it at?" "My house. Cam has one too but the back tires blew out last night when you pulled up in the Yeti and saved us." Dove said. "I can take you back to your house to get the lambo." Mark offered Dove. "Thanks Mark." Dove said agreeing right as Roman screamed and took off on his dirt bike. Jeff turned the camera towards Roman and Roman almost flew off the ramp and landed on the love sacks. Dove's mouth shot open and the Mal inside of her missed doing everything reckless. Roman pulled multiple more stunts and then they were ready to race some Lamborghinis. 

Roman, Jake, Cam, Dove, Mark, George, Evan, Jeff, and Logan all split up into 3 different veichles. In Jake's UGLY FORD was himself, Roman, and Cam. In Jeff's car was Jeff, Logan, and Evan, which left Mark and Dove in George's car. Mark set Dove down and she climbed into the backseat of George's car. It was a short drive to Dove's house and upon pulling into the driveway through the passcoded gates, Mark and George gasped. "You actually live here?" Mark asked in awe. "Yep. I own the place. 3 people live with me offically. Unfortantualy I have 4 nosy guests that think I'm some girl they know. My three roomates are Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, and Sofia Carson." 

"Oh! Sofia's hot!" George exclaimed upon the mention of her name. "She's dating Cam." "Dang. Can I meet her though?" George asked. "Yeah. I heard Cam say something about you guys coming over tonight." Dove said getting out of the car and Mark following her. "Just wait here though. I'll just be a minute." She said walking into her house. She yelled Booboo's name and he came down the stairs and he hugged her. "Hey. I thought you weren't coming home until later tonight." He said kissing her forehead. 

"I am offically, but I came to ask if I could borrow your Lamborghini." "Let me guess. Logan has set up some sort of racing?" "Yeah. On a race track in Vegas. But not all at once, we're racing one at a time to see who goes the fastest." Dove explained. "You can borrow it,but please don't destroy it." "I swear I won't Boo. I know how much you love it." "Of course I love it Dove. It's where we first kissed." Booboo said leaning foreward and kissing her lips softly. She kissed him back and Booboo slipped the keys into her hand. "Let me know what happens after the race." Booboo said after they pulled apart. Dove grinned and thanked him before heading out of the door. She walked around to the parking garage on the side of the house and unlocked the 3 different locks and got in Booboo's Lamborghini. 

She backed out and locked all the doors again on the parking garage. She rolled down the window and she told George and Mark to get in. "Just so you know, this is not my Lamborghini. This is Boo's and if anyone of you messes with it and he finds out, he'll most likely kill you. He loves this car and I'm kind of surprised that he let me borrow it since I almost never let him touch my car." Dove said pulling out of her driveway. "I gotta stop for gas." Dove said pulling into a gas station a half hour later. "Where are you guys getting your Lambo's?" Dove asked as Mark got out to use the bathroom. "Vegas. Logan told us that he already got mine and George's secrued at the racetrack." "So straight to Vegas. Makes my life easier." Dove said. When she got back in the car, George leaned forward in his seat so he looked Dove in the eye. "So I have a question. If Cameron and Sofia are dating, does that mean that you and this Booboo Stewart guy are dating?"