Drama (13)

As Dove fell over Booboo caught her and he glared at Ben. "This is getting way OUT of hand! You four are driving Dove crazy!" He was about to say more except Sofia put her hand on top of his shoulder and shook her head. "She wouldn't want this. She hates when people get hurt." Sofia whispered to him. He nodded his head and he laid Dove gently down on the couch. Ben watched him carefully trying to process what he was thinking. Booboo's fists clenched together and Sofia softly told him, "Booboo, go outside and get some fresh air. Please just do it for Dove's sake. If you go out and hurt Ben, this will risk your chances of going to Paris. Please just go outside and calm down. Go somewhere to get your mind off of things. Please just do it so we can keep our identies undercover." Booboo nodded relucantly and took one last glance at Dove. "We'll take care of her." Sofia said and pushed him out the door. 

She walked back to Dove and Cameron emerged with the five members of Why Don't We following him. Cam saw Dove and he rushed over to Sofia. "What happened?" He asked. "Dove fainted. Ben and Audrey decided to crash their trip to Paris because they think she's Mal." "Shouldn't we just throw them out?" Cam asked. "I don't think Dove's manager would like that. Dove and her manager both are getting paid large amounts of money to let them stay here and I think Dove would get sued if we told them to get out of the house." Sofia said and Cameron reluctantly nodded. "What about Jane and Doug?" "Apparently they're tagging along with us. But I feel we should just go to Paris to protect Dove. They keep attacking her." "Let's ask first though. We don't want Dove to faint again." Cameron said and Sofia nodded. It was 7 hours later, and Dove still hadn't waken up, nor had Booboo returned. Sofia was reluctant to leave Dove on the couch, but Cameron assured her that Logan was there. She finally let him drag her upstairs asleep. 

Throughout the night it was quiet, and Logan remained awake to make sure Dove was okay. Logan went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water when he heard her moving. He dropped the plastic cup and ran back into the living room to see Dove was shaking, but her eyes were open. He quickly grabbed the cashmere blanket around her and she stopped shaking a little bit, and he instantly knew she was crying. He sat down next to her and he set her on his lap and she curled into a ball. She buried her face in his chest and he comforted her. When she was able to talk Logan calmly leaned back against the couch. Dove looked up at him and she curled farther into a ball. 

While Dove silently ranted in her mind, Logan sensed something. "Dove, whatever happens, please please please please please please please please don't get back into depression and suicidal thoughts. Dove, I know what happened before, but please just tell me or Booboo, or someone else that cares and we can help you. I don't want you ever getting back into that phase. It hurt me more than it ever hurt you." Logan said. "Please, just promise me, that you'll tell me if you need help. Please just promise me." Logan told her looking into her eyes. Dove silently nodded and she said, "I promise." 

Logan smiled and Dove curled into him again and fell asleep. Ben silently growled from the 2nd floor landing. "She never gets fazed. Someone always helps her and Logan isn't even from the Isle or Auradon. He's from freakin Ohio." He angrily hissed at Audrey. "Don't get mad at me. If it were up to me, I'd just give up on looking for all four of them. It's pretty clear that they don't want to be found Ben. Mal was bullied into depression and bringing her back will make it worse. For all four of them." Audrey pointed out. "I don't care! I love Mal and I want her back!" "Even if that means she might die because of that? Ben, listen to yourself! Would a King want his subject to die just because of Love? Love that she doesn't even share? Ben, even if Dove is Mal, so what? She's moved on from you, and if she isn't, the note that was left to us a year ago still makes it pretty clear that the four of them want nothing to do with their past and that's why they ran away Ben. Stop trying to make things happen if they can't be possible." "That makes no sense!" Ben argued.

"Ben, let me explain. Mal ran away because she was getting bullied to no end. Jay, Carlos, and Evie ran away with her because they care about her. Dove could very well be Mal, but you can't just keep torturing her every single day just because you love Mal! Ben, lovers will come and go, but you have to let her go!" "Never!" "Ben, let me ask you this. What would you do if you found Mal?" "Bring her back to Auradon." "And what if she doesn't want that? What if she never wants to come back to our fantasy world we call home?" "Then, I don't know. I guess you have a point. But, it hurts my heart to think she's out there, and I never got to say goodbye." "Ben, we had a chance and we blew it. I blew it with Jay, Jane blew it with Carlos, Doug blew it with Evie, and you blew it with Mal." "Audrey, I get the picture. I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning, and by then, we'll hope I'm a little smarter." Audrey smiled at his back, knowing he'd crack soon and be back to his old self.