Interrogation(12)

"How come it's so easy for you two to travel then?" Ben asked. "Italy doesn't have Disney channel." Cam said simply. "Or Youtube." Sofia added before trailing out of the room and heading upstairs. "Why Paris of all places?" Ben asked. "What's wrong with Paris? It's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen." Cam said. "Did they want to go there to be alone?" Ben asked. "Duh. Besides, Dove needs this trip. To be truthful, Dove is stressed out because of you four." Cam said pointing at Ben, Audrey, Jane, and Carlos. "Why? Is it because she's Mal?" Ben asked narrowing his eyes at Cam. Cam rolled his eyes, "No! It's because she feels uncomfortable with you four always questioning everying she does. She needs to go to Paris to relax and just be with her boyfriend." Cam said. "But she is Mal." Audrey protested. "Puh-lease! I think I would know if one of my best friends was a purple haired rebel." Cam answered by slamming his plate down against the garbage can and leaving. 

"Well, this morning is cheerful." Daniel joked. Mark glared at him and Daniel stopped smiling. "Jeez Mark. You're a real party killer." Jack said before all five members of Why Don't We walked out. "Mark, maybe you could help us." Ben said. "Sure. I guess." Mark said. "How long have you known Dove Cameron?" Ben asked. "For about 7 years." Mark said. "How long has Logan known her?" "Since he was 5 and she was 1." Mark answered gazing out the window. "So for about 11 or 12 years?" Ben asked and Mark nodded. "What can you tell us about Dove's past?" Audrey asked. "She comes from Ohio, the same town as Logan, so she grew up as Logan's childhood best friend. I was still his best friend but everyone around him still knew that he always cared for Dove more than everyone else." Mark said. "Do you know why?" 

"I always asked him about it and he always told me the same thing, that Dove cared about him even though he was a dork until he came to Hollywood. They never fought or anything and something makes me think they had a little history before coming to Hollywood together." Mark said. "So, she's never been gone for long periods of time at all?" "There was one time, where she left for almost 3 months, but it was only for the summer she spent in Jamaica with Logan while her family was gone." "So they went on vacations together?" "Yeah. Dove's family was always away for her sister and they knew she was too young so Logan and his family always loved her like she was their daughter they never had." Mark said. "So she never had any wigs or anything?" "Yes. Once. Her parents had a whole attic full of props and almost everything up-to-date things you'd find on set. She, Logan, Jake, and I all went up their once and I found a whole box of wigs. There was fushia, hot pink, neon green, yellow, blonde, black, brown, magenta-" "Hold up, magenta? Isn't that the color of Mal's hair?" Audrey asked and Ben nodded. 

"I don't think so. Did Mal's hair have half of it missing and the scalp showing?" Mark asked and everyone shook their heads. "Thanks for telling us everything you know Mark." Ben said and Mark nodded his head at them before walking out. He decided to go sit outside and think. He sat down against the base of a tree in the front yard overlooking the road. Mark's eyes settled upon a bird's nest in a neighboring tree and he observed the birds intently that he didn't notice Logan and Dove were walking past him laughing. He watched them enter Dove's house and he stood, now realizing how hungry he was. Inside, everyone had pizza and Mark decided it would be best if he just shut his mouth instead of provoking everybody. Lunch was cheerful and free of yelling and fighting, and Dove was on her way upstairs when Booboo bounded down them and grabbed her on his way past and crashing onto the couch with her. Dove laughed the whole way and stood up seeing Ben and Audrey standing before her. 

"Hey guys. What's up?" "Guess where we're going next week?" Ben asked. "We're going to Paris. With you!" Audrey shrieked excitedly. "No." Dove said shaking her head and widdening her eyes. "Yes! We're all going to have so much fun together!" Audrey said clapping her hands together. "Oh God." Dove said, and her eyes rolled back into her head.