Jerk! (10)

"If you'll excuse me, I think I'll handle this. Sofia, that guy over there is named George. He's a super fan of yours and he wants to meet you. I gotta go!" Booboo hurriedly said before running after Dove into his house. She was in the kitchen, her forehead half pressed against the fridge and tears were running down her face. A stray tear dropped off her face and Booboo approached her. He took her hands and turned her so she was facing him. "What's wrong?" He asked her gently. She opened her mouth to say something but no sound came out. He feared that Ben had done something to her but she shook her head already knowing what he was thinking.

"It...it...was....Mark..." She said while hiccuping in between words. "What did he do?" He asked. "He...asked... me....out....then...kissed...me..." She said hiccuping even more. Booboo didn't explode instead like a lot of guys would. Instead he wrapped his warm arms around her and once again she melted into his arms crying into his chest since she was short. He gently stroked her hair and pressed his lips to her forehead and didn't remove them. Almost a half-hour later, Booboo sensed a presence behind him. Living on the Isle for 16 years taught him a lot of things. The presence stepped behind him and said, "Let go of my woman." Dove sucked in a breath knowing it was Mark.

"I'm sorry, but Dove isn't your woman. She isn't your property. She's her own person and she doesn't belong to anyone." Booboo answered without turning around. "Booboo? Dove? Are you in here?" Cam's voice rang out. "In the kitchen!" Booboo yelled out. Cam came in and saw that Dove was crying. "What's going on? I heard screaming and a slap." Cam asked. "Dove, could you please go with Cam? There's something I need to discuss with Mark here." Booboo said glaring at Mark. Dove relucantly left Boo's embrace and let Cam lead her out to the backyard. Once outside, almost everyone out there swarmed around her. 

Logan and Sofia were at the front and they cleared everyone back. Sofia hugged her and asked what happened. "The jerk knew I had a boyfriend and he still had the audacity to kiss me." Dove said and that set off more tears. She bit her lip to try and stop but it didn't work. Logan handed her a napkin and she thanked him as she dried her tears away. "Let me get this straight. Mark waited until Booboo wasn't looking and he asked you out and then kissed you?" Logan asked. Dove nodded and she instantly knew her makeup was all smudged. "Come on. I'll help you redo your makeup and then the dancing happens." Sofia said and she rushed Dove back into the house. 

10 minutes later they came back out and Dove's makeup was all fixed. "Where's Evan and Jeff?" Dove asked. "They had to leave along with Roman, but you still have me and George." Logan said smiling. "Thanks Logan." Dove said. "By the way. Where did Mark and Booboo go?" Logan asked. "The last time I saw them they were in the kitchen and Booboo said he had to discuss something with Mark. Which means Mark's butt is getting kicked right now." "Literally?" Logan asked. "No. He won't die, but he might go away with a broken arm." Dove said. "You know what. Want to dance?" Logan asked Dove. "Sure. Why not?" She said accepting Logan's hand to dance. They danced to 2 songs and then Dove was switched off to dance with George, and then Cam, and then Corbyn, and when she was dancing with Logan again, that's when Mark and Booboo came out. 

Mark had 2 black eyes, his nose looked all bent, and he was cradling his left hand in his right. The song ended and Booboo approached her. "What did you do?" She asked. "Oh nothing too major. All I did was give him a good long lecture and when he refused to listen, he recieved 2 black eyes, and a broken nose and wrist." Booboo said. Dove gave him a look, "What? If I don't do this, people might think they have a chance with you, when really there's only one person to get a chance with you." Booboo said. "Right. Corbyn." Dove said. "Hey! What about me?" Booboo asked grinning. "I'm just kidding. You're the only one for me." Dove said before kissing him. He kissed her back and he took her hands. "May I have this dance?" He asked. "Like you need an answer." She said and followed him to the dance floor. The music-upon Logan's request-was Help Me Help You. Dove wrapped her arms around Booboo's neck and Booboo put his hands around her waist. Dove took her high heels off after the dance and went back to dancing with Booboo. 

4 dances later, Dove sat down to accept a phone call from her stepdad who was in Florida on buisness. "How's your birthday party?" He asked. "It's Great! I'm sad you couldn't make it though." Dove said. "Me too Dove. But my present for you birthday should be arriving soon." "Thanks. I gotta go, my dancing party is calling me." "Have fun Dove." He called as she hung up. Dove put her phone away and went back to dancing with Booboo. When the party ended everyone ended up crashing in the living room. Booboo kissed Dove's temple and went upstairs along with Sofia and Cameron. "Mark. Please come here." Dove said. Logan stood behind Dove in case he did something stupid again. She told the two to follow her and she turned and walked the opposite way. 

________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY OKAY! This chapter actually hurt me to write! Mark Dohner is one of my favorite youtubers/Logan's roomate. The only reason I wrote this was to a, create drama and b, to fit in to the next few chapters.

I_Ship_Jal