Hospital(37)

Lydia had Booboo on the phone when the ambulence arrived. They got Dove on the stretcher and they let Lydia and Logan both into the ambulence with her. Lydia texted Booboo the directions to the hospital and Logan gripped Dove's hand the whole way, pleading for there to be a pulse. Upon recieving the devasting phone call from Lydia, Booboo yelled for Sofia while dialing Cameron. It took Sofia 5 to 10 minutes to hear him and she sauntered down the stairs like nothing was wrong. 

"Get in the car." Booboo said as Cameron was answering his phone. "Get your butt back to L.A. right now. I don't care how, but get here like now. There was a slight accident that I hope isn't life threatening. Get to the address I text you as soon as possible." Booboo said and he hung up. "Why do I need to get in the car?" Sofia asked crossing her arms. "Don't you care about Dove at all? I don't know exactly what happened but I do know she's on her way to the hospital again." Sofia followed Booboo to the hospital and they saw Lydia in the waiting room. Sofia said she was going to get some food and asked if they wanted any. Booboo said no as did Lydia. When Sofia was gone Lydia turned to Booboo. "You obvisouly don't know what happened to Dove. Logan was the only one that went back there with her and this is the only time I've ever seen Logan cry that much." "What happened?" Booboo asked fearfully. His family had gone out and they didn't have a clue he was gone. 

"I'm so sorry. I should've gotten to Logan's house sooner but I had no clue what she had done to herself." "What did she do?" Booboo asked. "She tried to kill herself while the boys went to lunch and she was alone. I don't know the backstory but Logan told me that she had known that I would be there in a hour and luckily, Kong was the one that led me to her. Booboo, I was so scared. She wasn't moving and she pale, the blood was still fresh and it scared me." Lydia said and she started crying again. 

Sofia came back and by midnight Booboo was going insane. He was pacing the floor and he had tried several times and failed to see her. Sofia had started chewing her lips in worry of seeing Booboo pacing there. Lydia had cried herself to sleep and when Cameron arrived he didn't know what to expect. Sofia's phone rang and she answered it. She didn't know Cameron was there and suddenly Cameron understood everything. Sofia had a different boyfriend and he was dumped. They started fighting and yelling at each other. Booboo looked at them and he went over to them. He broke up the fight and Sofia glared at him. "Tell him to!" She screamed and pointed at Cameron. Cameron screamed right back at her and Booboo had enough. "Just stop! You two haven't even been in the same room for 10 minutes and you're already fighting!" "What's with you?" Sofia asked. 

"My problem is that the girl I love so much tried to kill herself and I might never see her again." Booboo said and that's when he crumpled himself. He never cried. NEVER. When his mom died he didn't cry because he had learned that if you cried, it was showing weakness and he was punished on the Isle for weakness. Booboo slid down against the wall and started crying into his hands. Cameron and Sofia were now on alert. He was never like this and now suddenly here he was crying just like Logan had been. "Dove tried to kill herself." Cameron stuttered out and Sofia nodded. "That's awful." Sofia said and knelt down next to Booboo. She tried to console him but he pushed her away the same way he did with Cameron. 

"Just leave him be." Lydia said with her eyes closed. "This is hard on everybody and trying to console a grown man just showing emotion makes this situation worse." Sofia and Cameron went down to the food courts instead to talk. 2 days later, Booboo's family found out he was at the hospital and went to talk to him. When they saw him, he was still crouched against the wall, staring at nothing, with a blank look on his face. His mom starting sternly talking to him and Booboo did nothing. "Listen to me!" His mom shouted but he still gave no reaction. All he thought about was Dove. He loved her so much and he was devastated. Why did everything always happen to them? 

His mom finally had pulled his ear and he turned to look at her. She chewed him out again and he sighed. "Mom, just stop. This isn't the right time." "It's never a good time for you. It's like Dove is mind controlling you." "Don't say that." Booboo said and sucked in a breath trying his hardest not to cry again. "But it's true! Dove is mind controlling you and we'll never see the real you again!" His mom shouted and that's when he lost it again. "Just stop! I can't forgive you for saying that!" He yelled and he ran off. His family went after him and they found him in the food courts in a secluded corner. He had his face buried in his arms and Lydia was talking to him. "Why did it have to be Dove? Why did she have to try to leave this world? Why can't anything ever work out for her? Why is the world so cruel?" He said out loud and Lydia shook her head. "The world is a cruel place for Dove Jada Cameron, and you are one of the aspects that make her life just a little better." Lydia. 

"But why Dove? Why did she have to try and kill herself? I can't forgive myself for letting her do this!" Booboo said and he fell silent. His family had heard everything and they pieced it together. "No." Fival said shaking her head. "She tried to commit suicide." His mom said and she instantly felt lower than a snake's belly for punching her only son in the gut.