PARTY!!!!(9)

Everyone drove back to Dove's house and Dove parked Booboo's Lambo in the garage. Cam said she should change into the new outfit Sofia had given her for her birthday. She matched that with the shiny diamond earrings Cam had given her and she walked back downstairs looking like a polished jewel. Cam covered her eyes as he led her to the backyard and when he took his hand away she screamed in excitment. 

The backyard was so fully decorated with her favorite colors and she saw her favorite climbing tree all decorated too, and best off all, a disco ball hung from the balcony. "Who did all this?" "Booboo and Sofia. That's why I spent everyday with you so they could do this. Also because you're like my sister and I love you like my sister too." Cam said and Dove smiled. She hugged him and then she spotted Boo talking to Fival in the corner next to Sofia. 

She ran over to him and didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him. "Happy Birthday Dove." He whispered into her ear and kissed the top of her head. She hugged Sofia and Fival and then she spotted Cam's sister and hugged her too, as well as her mom and sister. Everyone ate dinner and cake and then it was time for the unvieling of the huge gift. "Okay, so as you know, or hopefully know, Dove is obsessed with Why Don't We. I think she loves them more than her own car or the color white, and together, Sofia, Cameron, and myself got her this. I hope you love it Dove." Booboo said before taking his place next to her. 

Cam and Sofia stood by her too, and then the curtain fell down around the tree to unveil Why Don't We. Dove's mouth shot open again. Booboo pushed her forward and the Why Don't We boys circled around her and sang. She was in awe the whole time, when she finished she went back to Booboo and she hugged him and sank into his arms leaning against his chest. "You always think you aren't good enough for me, but you always are. There is no words to describe how much I love you." Dove told Booboo and he hugged her even closer. She then hugged Cam and Sofia. Dove was pulled away by Logan and Cam went to find his sister before she left for her new news job in Anaheim. 

"Did you book them for the Botanical Garden's yet?" Sofia asked Booboo when Dove and Cam had left fully. "No. We should ask them now. I already have the plan set up. I got the ring this morning, and I got everything worked out at the Gardens but I'm hoping Why Don't We will be free, because it turns out they're huge fans of Dove too." Booboo told her pulling Sofia farther away from the crowd so no one could hear them. "What are you planning on doing for music?" Sofia asked. "I was hoping Why Don't We could sing Ed Sheeran's song Perfect while the words are getting ready in the sky. It will distract her so I can get in position. When they finish singing the song perfect they'll talk to her about the fireworks like it's casual and you will do the same with Cameron so she'll look, and then once the words come in the sky she'll look for me and by then the Why Don't We boys will have moved a bit so she'll see me instead and then I'll propose." Booboo said smiling. 

"I hope this all works out! Dove was so unhappy as Mal when we were in Auradon and now she's happier as a different person, but she's happy and that's what matters." Sofia said. "Yes. Thanks Sofia. I couldn't do this without you." "I know. Now, let's go talk to Why Don't We." Sofia said pulling Booboo towards them. "Hey Booboo!" Fival called out. "One sec." He said. "Yeah sis?" "I'm leaving. Mom just texted she needs some help back at her house." "Thanks for coming Fival." Booboo said hugging her and then she left. Cameron's sister had already left as well as Dove's Mom and sister, so everyone left was Why Don't We, Ben, Jane, Doug, Audrey, Logan and his friends, Sofia, Cam, Dove, and Booboo. "Hey Sofia. Hey Booboo." Jack said greeting them as they approached. 

"Hey. First off, I want to thank you for coming. Dove is a huge fan and she listens to your music all the time. And I wanted to ask you something. I was wondering if you would do the honors of helping me propose to Dove." Boo asked. "Seriously? That's great! I think we can do that." They all said. "Great! I actually have a plan if you want to hear it." Boo said. "That'd be great!" Jack said. Boo explained the plan to them and Corbyn was the happiest of them all. "Why are you so happy?" Daniel asked. "Because Dove likes me best." Everyone rolled their eyes and they were eager to help. "Thank you so much!" "Of course. This is going to be epic!" They agreed. They were just starting to end their conversation when a loud slap was heard. "What's wrong with you?" Dove shouted before running into the house.