(39)

"Dove. Dove. Dove. Dove. Dove!" Booboo exclaimed gently shaking her shoulders to get her to look at him. She looked at him and stopped screaming, but the fear was still in her eyes. Booboo pulled her onto his lap facing him. She wrapped his arms around her and he kissed the top of her head. "What happened?" He asked her, kissing her forehead. "What day is it?" She asked looking into his warm chocolate brown eyes. 

"It's Tuesday morning. Why?" He asked her. "And how old am I?" She asked. "20. 21 on Saturday." "So it was just a dream?" Dove asked and Booboo nodded. "What was your dream about?" He asked her and she told him everything that happened. Someone knocked on the door and Cameron walked in. "I heard screaming. Bad dream?" He asked Dove and she nodded. "This one felt like it was real. Are you sure I'm 20 and not 21? Are you still dating Sofia? Is Logan's head still intact." "I'm sure you're 20 years old, I am dating Sofia, and I'm 100% sure Logan's head is still atatched to his body." Cameron said going over and sitting on the edge of the bed. "You look pretty shaken up? What happened in your dream?" Cameron asked and Dove told the whole story to him again. "Is Ben even here?" She asked. "He's down the hall. He just triggered you to have bad dreams again. I won't let him get near you." Booboo said and kissed her right behind her ear. "Don't you guys have enought PDA already? You're going to make me sick!" Cameron whined. 

Dove smiled and before Cameron had time to react Dove had reached out and pulled him down onto the bed. She rolled him up in the blankets and laid on top of him herself. Booboo smirked and Dove grabbed his hand. "Can I please go back to my room now?" Cameron asked after a few minutes. "I don't know. Can you?" "Probably!" Cameron shouted and untangled from the blankets and catching Dove around her waist. This time it was her turn to pout. She muttered under her breath something like, "I hate being short." Cameron and Booboo laughed and soon she laughed along with them. "Fine. Get out." Dove said and Cameron saluted. 

As she went to try and fall back asleep she was aware of Booboo's eyes on her. "May I help you?" She asked. Booboo laughed and he looked up at the cieling. "What would happen if your dream came true?" He asked. "Then we'd all die." She said sarcastically and he laughed again. "I don't know." She said. "Are you sure this is real life? How do we know if life just isn't a big dream?" Dove asked propping herself up on her elbows to look at him. He shrugged and Dove kept looking at him. "May I help you?" He teased her. She smiled and she moved so she was laying directly next to Booboo. 

"Promise you'll never leave me?" "I wouldn't dream of it blondie." Booboo said tucking Dove's hair behind her ears. "Promise you'll never leave me?" Booboo asked her and Dove kissed him hard enough to bruise his lips. "Does that answer your question?" Dove said laying down on her back. "I think so." Booboo said pulling Dove closer to him before they both fell asleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow. I have only seen one fanfiction about Booboo Stewart and Dove Cameron on Wattpad. It wasn't updated often so I just decided spur of the moment to make my own, and I fell in love with fanfiction all over again. The amount of support I get is amazing because I've never recieved this much attention before and I thank everyone that reads, votes, and comments on my fanfictions. I decided to end this fanfiction here, because I have so many ideas it's getting harder to keep track of everything!