11- "Promise me that you'll talk to me."

Chapter 11

Ava's POV

The concert soon ended and I was really excited about the fan sign meet to begin. But I knew I was going to be exhausted at the end, let alone the special fan sign meet.

As soon the members left the stage after performing, we made our way through the crowd to the canteen nearby.

So Zoe and I ordered a chocolate milkshake while the other 3 ordered pasta. For the next 20 minutes, we were just whiling away the time, talking, and laughing.

Every time Ethan made a joke he would look at me to see if I laughed. And I didn't know this until Mia told me.

"Ava," Mia whispered in my right ear. I leaned forward and asked "Yeah?"

She said, "Next time when Ethan makes a joke, notice where he looks." I made a confused face and but Mia gave me a reassuring smile.

After a few minutes when Ethan made a joke, I slightly looked at him and it came as a shock because he was looking at me. We saw each other for second before I turned the other side, to face Mia, who in turn seemed to enjoy my struggle.

"Stop it. You're making it look more awkward." I complained. She smiled and nodded.

After we finished eating, we made our way to the auditorium ish looking place. We got in and were welcomed by BTS's Dead leaves from the speaker.

"This song gives me chills," Leo said.

Uh-huh?" Zoe asked.

"I know right Leo." Mia agreed.

~Time skip to fan sign meet.~

I almost died when I was about to get on the stage to talk to the members. They were sitting in the order-
Rapmon, Suga, Jhope, Jin, Jimin, V and then Jungkook.

I strongly clutched my album in my hand and my heart went crazy. I finally knelt down and found myself in front of Rapmonster. "Annyeonghaseyo!" He beamed at me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!"I replied. As I said that he took my album and started flipping the pages. "So what's your name?" He asked.

"Ava," I answered. 

"Ahh! Do you that I had a friend named Ava when I was little?" He asked, leaving me pleasantly surprised. " Really? I didn't know." I smiled.

To be honest, I was actually shocked at the fact that he was so humble and nice. I thought that he would be rude and insensitive but boy, I was wrong. We talked for a few more minutes and then I moved to the next member.

Before I did, he held up his hand for a five. I intertwined my hands with his and bowed. He sweetly smiled as I slid to Suga.

The same applied to all members. Though Suga seems to be cold and hard-hearted, he isn't like that in real life. He is such a down to earth person and makes me feel comfortable.

All the members talked to me like they've known me for years and I felt really happy. Soon I made my way to Jimin.

"Aigoo you look so cute!" was the first thing he said. I wasn't really shocked or surprised because I felt like I was talking to a friend rather than an idol. 

 "Ohh really? Look who's talking." I smirked.

Jimin laughed out loud and don't get me wrong when I say that even his laugh sounded like a blessing to my ear. We talked for a pretty long time and I really really liked him and wanted to spend more time with him.

He felt like the friend to whom you can tell anything and everything. And they still wouldn't judge you.

So we smiled and intertwined our hands. Honestly, I found this so cute because his hands were really small.

The next member was Taehyung. My eyes grew wide and he looked at me with a poker face.

At first, it was awkward and both of us started laughing like crazy. We talked and talked and I wished this could go on forever. But unfortunately, time was running out and I had to slide to the next member.

"I really like you though. Don't leave so soon." He whined cutely. "Haha. We will meet at the special fan meet. Don't worry!" I tried to cheer him up.

"YOU'RE COMING TO THE SPECIAL FAN MEET?" he screamed.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"DAEBAK! PROMISE ME THAT YOU'LL TALK TO ME!" He yelled. " Okay definitely" I smiled.

He put up his hands I held it. But something caught my eye. The black charm.

The same exact one I owned. And I'm positive that this was the same one I made. "But how? It can't be."

"You should have worn your charm also." I scolded myself.

Nonetheless, I moved to Jungkook who welcomed me with a bunny smile. Like you guessed we talked for a while and then he suddenly asked, "Ava, but any chance, were you born in New Zealand?"

"Yeah, I was born there and moved to Singapore later. Why? Is anything wrong?"

"No, you just seem very familiar."

"Haha okay. Namjoon asked me the same thing." I said.

He nodded and put up his hand. And this time I was completely shocked. Jungkook was also wearing the exact same black charm, which Taehyung was wearing and I had at home.

As I waved goodbye, my mind kept thinking "It can't be my childhood friends from New Zealand right?"

Wrong.

______________

Vote, comment and follow :)

Remember, don't be silent haha.