63- "There's a lot of people I want to thank,"

Chapter 63

The way he said it makes me want to barf. I slowly stand, tugging loose strands of hair behind my ear. He inches closer and closer to me, the smirk never leaving his face.

I slowly put my hand inside my bag, trying to find something that can defend me fro m this monster. "Get off me," I disgustedly slap his hand away when he touches my cheeks.

"Oh buttercup, you don't want to do that," The fact that he called me buttercup makes me angrier.Who the fuck calls girls buttercup?

"Don't touch me," I push his hand again. The smirk instantly leaves his face, replaced by an angry scowl.

Before I know it, he slaps my right cheek and my face snaps to one side.

I grit my teeth in anger and clench my fists. I look behind this man and see that the shorter guy's guarding the door.

"I told you," He laughs. "You don't want to do that," He stresses every word.

He removes his belt and wraps it around his palm. With the metal buckle, he hits me hard on my face. Screaming in pain, I fall to the floor.

I purse my lips and at once I'm greeted by the metallic taste of my blood. I rub my lower lip and feel blood oozing out of the bruise.

Knowing that defending myself is going to be of no use because this dude can easily take me down, I decide to play by his method.

"So you like it dirty huh," I smirk. I remove the hair tie that's holding my hair up and seductively shake my head, letting my hair gracefully fall over my shoulder. I throw my head back and run my fingers through my hair.

I walk towards him, pull his tie thereby making our faces come closer. He discards his belt. I try not to break out of character when he grips my ass.

I take a few steps back so that now I'm near my bag, with its contents spilled on the floor. I push him, making him fall to the floor.

I bring my hair to one side and get on top of him. I place my hands on his cheek, rubbing them softly. With one hand on his cheek and the other searching for pepper spray or whatever, I slightly turn my head to check if he's still by the door. He is.

When I feel something made out of glass in my bag, I look at his lips and move closer to them.

He closes his eyes and with all my might, I hit the side of his face with my pocket-sized perfume. The glass breaks into a million pieces and he screams in pain.

"Must feel nice," I mutter and grab my bag to run out of here. The man by the door turns around to see what the commotion is all about. I pick up the belt and using the same metal buckle, hit his face.

"Take that fuckers," I scream and start running outside. I might have spoken too quickly because just as I'm about to exit the narrow corridor, the man pulls me by my hair. I look around to see if there's anybody who can help me.

And like god heard my prayers, the boys at the exact same moment leave the room from where you react to the performance. But the problem is, they're too far.

Not willing to give up, I scream, "Taehyung!" The seven of them freeze and look at each other.

"Look here you fuckers," I scream so loudly, my throat hurt. All the boys turn their heads in my direction and they start running towards me.

Seeing this, the man pushes me to the ground and bolts from the other side. I pant heavily and feel tears running down my cheek, but I can't remember myself crying.