25- Dang, isn't Mia lucky?

Chapter 25

I wake up to someone shaking me violently. I flick my eyes open quickly to look at Leo.

"Gosh, will you leave me alone?" I whined as I tried to lie down on the couch. Before I could lie down, Leo grabbed me and put me over his shoulder and started walking towards the stairs.

"Put me down or I'm killing you!" I scream at the top of my lungs, hoping that he'd put me down right then and there, so I can go back to sleep.

"Screaming in my ear is not going to help you, Ava. I'm not putting you down." He calmly says as he eases his way through the stairs and to my room.

Maybe he's just tucking me in.

He opens the door and puts me inside the bathroom to my surprise.

Tucking you in my ass.

"Take a shower and get your ass out in half an hour. We'll go to the mall and I'll treat you with cheese fries. Sounds good?"

I was half asleep and my eyes were barely open. I sat on the toilet seat, lazily rubbing my eyes, slouching.

But when I heard Leo say the word cheese fries, I became wide awake in a split second and told him I'll be right outside in a few minutes.

I undress, throw my unicorn onesie carelessly and turn on the shower and let the cold drops fall against my hot skin. I closed my eyes and thought about everything that happened lately.

Somehow in less than a week, I managed to mess up my life. So much had happened the past week than in my entire life.

I got to know that BTS was my long lost friends, became Ethan's girlfriend, which I'm not too sure about now, attended a concert and a meet and greet and agreed to audition for an entertainment company with a friend on whom my "boyfriend" might have cheated on.

I hadn't been in the shower for more than 10 minutes when I heard Leo telling me to open the door.

"Why the fu-?"

Before I could finish my sentence, Leo said, "I bought you a towel and clothes Ava, I'm not trying to be a creep." He chuckles.

"Oh yeah right," I reply, feeling like an asshole and step out of the shower and open the door slightly.

I grab my clothes from his hand and quickly close the door. I wipe my body dry and put on the clothes he'd got.

Black leggings, white bra, and a yellow sweatshirt, with a print that says "Bad bitch" in black. I smile as I look at how Leo carefully picked my outfit.

Dang, isn't Mia lucky?

I exit the bathroom and head over to my vanity. I sit on the chair and turn on the bulbs attached to the mirror

I gently dab the brush against my cheek. Next, I wear my fake eyelashes and apply my winger eyeliner, something I mastered when I was in my last year of high school.

For the last part of my extensive makeup routine (note the sarcasm) I put on a light shade red lipstick. Simple, yet sexy. I tied my hair in a messy top knot.

I was almost about to leave the room before I remembered something. I quickly go back to my shelf and spray my Chanel perfume.

No, I'm not rich. Dad got it for me after I finished school.

I run downstairs and Leo is waiting for me while leaning on the kitchen counter, eating a sandwich.