53- Flying back to Singapore, and cursing my fashion style

Chapter 53

It's been one whole week since we recorded the song in the studio. Surprisingly, Sam let me choreograph the entire dance. 

We had 8 backup dancers in total- 4 guys and 4 girls. We recorded the dance practice the next day and the music the day after.

It's been 4 days since the MV came out and it already has around 3 million views. It's not a lot but it's definitely a huge deal for all us. 

Mind you, there were no promotions and nobody knew about this solo. It was last-minute news to all of us. 

The day the MV hit 1 mil, Taehyung arranged this huge ass surprise party, which was very sweet of him to do. Samara was beyond overjoyed when he did this for her. They asked me to take a picture of them which I happily did. 

To be honest, they both look much better than how Tae and I will ever look. They both care for each other in ways I didn't know was possible. 

Ever since the day the MV came out, Sam would come over and the eleven of us would have so much fun.  In the beginning, the guys weren't so comfortable having her around but they eventually all got along. 

There aren't a lot of updates on Jimia (Jimin + Mia) and Junzo (Jungkook + Zoe). They've just been flirting all the time, and it's starting to get a little obvious. I have no idea if it's intentional or not. 

They've also taken their flirting to the next level, by running their hands up and down each other's arms. 

By this rate, I'm pretty sure they've kissed too but it's not my place to ask, so I just let them be. If they're happy, I'm happy.

It's the 8th of April today, 40 days, more or less since we've come to Korea. And I'm thoroughly enjoying every single thing about the country. The people, the company, the weather, the scenery, the food, my job(?), is all perfect, for now at least.

Since yesterday, we've all been brainstorming about our group name, our fandom name, our color, how our lightsticks are going to look, our greeting, and all of that. We've come up with a few ones but none of them really stood out. 

I'm on the couch, watching a basketball game when at the corner of my eye, I see an envelope being slid under the door. I furrow my eyebrows and walk to the door to pick it up. I open the white flap and inside are 3 pieces of rectangular paper.

My curiosity only increases at this sight. I go back to the couch and pull out the sheets, only to realize that they're plane tickets to Singapore! The plane leaves at 6:40 in the evening. 

I look at the envelope once more to see if there's a note or something and see that there are three more tickets- the return tickets obviously. They're booked for the 16th of April, which means we have a full week to spend there.