Chapter 6 - "We're going to do what I want now..."

Chapter 6
"We're going to do what I want now..."

Your POV:

You wait for a few moments in the silent room. The feeling of his lips on your neck still lingered. His aggressive touch had grown softer. You take a deep breath, inhale, then exhale.

I push myself away from the tub and step over to the vanity sinks. I turn on the water and splash the cool liquid onto my face. After dabbing off my wet face, I peer up into the mirror. My bright (e/c) eyes stare back. Back home, you always enjoyed looking at the reflection of your eyes in the window during the first snowfall of the year. The place you want to visit suddenly strikes your mind. You rip off your stained underwear and shorts, followed by your shirt, then throw them into the hamper. Wrapping a large white towel around your body, you slide out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. 

Your eyes widen as you notice him sitting on the edge of the bed. His casual clothing has turned into a black suit with a white shirt underneath. A dark red tie and black dress shoes complete the outfit. Everything this man wears is some form of black. I guess it suits his name. 

He looks up at me, stands up from the bed, and steps over to me. He bites his lip lightly, scanning my towel wrapped body. His shining coal eyes finally meet up with mine. 

"Where would you like to go, Kitten?"

My heart skips a beat. "I want to go to a place with snow." He sighs heavily and rolls his marble eyes. 

"I hate the cold," he mutters before snapping his fingers. 

Your towel disappears and is replaced with a simple navy blue, white, and gold medieval dress. A long blue cape rests around your shoulders and ties around your neck. I look at the dress and do a little spin before turning back to him. "Why a dress?" I ask. The corners of his mouth prick up.

"I had a change in my outfit, so I decided to change yours. Dresses look good on you," he states. You blush and take your eyes away from his.

A light growl from the doorway makes your head shoot up

A light growl from the doorway makes your head shoot up. The same wolf that gave you the tattoo stands in the doorway. His white and brown muzzle curls up over his white teeth, baring his fangs, red tongue, and gums. Yellow beating eyes stare into your crystal blues as it steps closer to you, slowly making its way across the room. The déjà vu feeling of the intense pain crawls up your body and sends shivers to your spine. Although it was already so long ago, the pain was so unbearable it was impossible to forget. Tears slowly start to form in your eyes as the creature lurks closer. Why would Dark do this? I thought maybe... we were just starting to get along? The wolf stops in its tracks and your heart jumps to your throat. 

The animal lets out a growl, followed by a high pitched howl. You shriek and jump towards Dark, grabbing him from the front of his suit and slowly sink to the floor on your knees, hoping that, like before, he will feel some sort of guilt and take pity.