Chapter 9 - A Piece of Him

Chapter 9

A Piece of Him

Your POV:

I took my place back on the couch once again. Punkiplier sitting on my right, Wilford on my left. The rest of the Ipliers sat down on the floor in front of me so I could see all of them. I had just realized that it was pitch black outside. It must be late. 

There was an awkward silence for a few moments before I spoke again. "So... tell me what you guys do." The room was silent until The King of The Squirrels spoke up from behind Googleplier.

 "I'm king of the squirrels," he said smiling. I groaned and facepalmed. 

"If Y'all aren't going to take me to Dark you better start talking or I'll go find him myself." The King laughed quietly. 

"I'm just messing with you, (Y/N). I can communicate with most animals, but squirrels have always been my favorites of course." I looked back over to him and nodded. Googleplier spoke next. 

"I'm extremely intelligent, that's about it". Sexyplier chuckled an annoyed laugh. 

"At least you're super smart, the only thing I can do is be athletic-" he turned to me and made eye contact immediately, "-and make girls beg," he said smirking. I gulped quietly. Dr. Iplier rolled his eyes and punched Sexy on the arm lightly. 

"Tone it down a notch boner cast boy." Sexy huffed and turned away. Dr. Iplier laughed. "I make and experiment with different medications like the one I just gave you and the black liquid Dark gave you."

I snapped my head towards him "Yeah so what the fuck was in that anyway?" I grumbled. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Just some stuff...that can make people pass out..." he said weakly. 

I sighed heavily. "If you ever make Dark use that on me or any of you use it on me so help me God..."

"We won't, (Y/N). We already agreed we would just use it once," Wilford promised. 

"Yeah well we wanted to use that instead of what this psycho had planned," said Sexyiplier pointing to Wilford. 

I turned to Warfstache "What was your idea, Wilford?" I questioned angrily. He put his hands up defensively. 

"I wasn't planning anything I swear! Sexyplier is making that up. Just because I have a closet full of magnums doesn't mean that I'm a bad guy," Wilford stated. I stared at him with a blank expression. 

"Excuse me? A closet full of what now?" I shrieked. Punk rubbed my back lightly. 

"We took all his ammo," He said comfortingly. I relaxed and exhaled at the good news. "He's a bit of a trigger finger," Punk hinted, chuckling. Wilford groaned.

"I like my guns... but being an escape artist is fun too sometimes."

"(Y/N) I hope you don't like that Fifty Shades of Grey type shit because Wilford is hard to tie down if you know what I mean," Punk said, giving me a wink. My face flushed red. Punk smiled and ran a hand through his faded pink hair.

"I don't really have much of a power, but I can sing, cook, play guitar... and not to brag, but I'm pretty good with hand-held weapons." I nodded. Jim cleared his throat, a cross look on his face.

"We know you are, smart ass. Last time you used ME as a target for your THROWING KNIVES." All the Ipliers laughed quietly. 

Punk smiled "Relax, I knew I wasn't going to hit you."

"Sure you did." Jim turned to look at me "I can sense demons," He announced proudly. 

"Let me guess, you helped Mark find Darkiplier, didn't you?" I hissed.