Q&A! Fanart? Ideas?

Hi guys! I hope you all enjoyed my book. It was an amazing experience, and I thank all of you for reading it and sharing it with friends! Just a few final announcements:

Q & A

I am going to be doing a Q&A for this story! I am going to wait a few weeks and allow you guys to build up and ask some questions. I will most likely make another chapter out of this and continue to add to it if people have questions. Any questions are up for grabs wether they are about my stories, ideas, personal life, anything! You can leave your questions in the comments, DM me, or post them on my feed - I'll be checking all of these places to make sure I answer all the questions!

Fanart

Now, I love being able to write, but I would love it even more if I had even a lick a talent and was able to draw so I could illustrate my stories. Because I have no artistic talent, it is up to all of you! If any of you have fan art, edits, or anything else (especially relating to my story), I would love to see them and be able to share them with the community! DM me with anything you have if you wish and I might even put the art into the chapters or make them chapter headers!

Ideas

As always, I love love love new ideas! If any of you have any one (or two) part story ideas that take place in the same world as these characters, I would love to write them! Send me a DM, leave me a comment, or post it on my feed and I'll try my best to make them come true!