A story of trust (KB) (Introduction)

Any relationship is based on trust. How can this be an exception to a sacred relationship like marriage where reach one takes oath of trusting, supporting and loving each other till rest of 7 births. But " Rockstar- Abhi" failed to keep up his promise. In fact he never felt any importance to give such promise as according to him, this marriage is like a joke. He did this marriage only to take revenge on the girl who is responsible for the heart break of his sister, atleast according to them- (abhi and aliya). Poor Pragya is not aware of his intentions..

After having her marriage broken twice, she just agreed for her marriage with "Abhishek" only because of pressure from her mother. But she faced the harsh truth of her life where she realised that she was their scapegoat. She had been married to him only because of misunderstandings and for revenge, to destroy her life as according to them, she snatched the happiness of his sister Aliya and also that her husband has an extramarital affair with his gf, Tanu. But yet she can't scream her agony aloud to anyone.
So, she decided that she shall do her duty of being his wife as long as she stays in the relation.. She shall fulfill her duties of being the Mehra's bahu.. Among all this, she realised that she can't sacrifice her own happiness in all the mess she was stuck into. So, she decided to continue with her professor job but in other institute as she don't want to face Suresh, after all the mess in her life...

But however, as long as she's in her room with Him, she failed to escape his taunts of calling her heartless and gold differ. Initially, during starting days of her marriage, she tried convincing him that she is not what he thinks her to be. But Abhi is Abhi, she didn't even pay a single moment of attention to her words. So, Praya just accepted her fate and stopped trying to convince him, more further, even talk to him until and unless necessary.

*******************

Note that here in this plot, neither Purab nor Bulbul knows the truth behind abhigya's marriage. But they just know that something might be wrong seeing the indifference between them and the difference in Abhi's behavior.

Pragya, in my plot will be a strong character as she was in the first few episodes of kkb. She will take her stand whenever needed but not sit and cry at her fate. Her philosophy of life is kind of, Accept or let it go.. Don't run behind seeking attention, blossom like lotus, being yourself though you are surrounded by dirt..

Please have some patience with the plot. I will try my level best to make it interesting.
Comments and criticism accepted. Also do express your views regarding the same.
Thank you..