Epilogue version-1

"Prem..

Dhai akshar prem ka, arth nahi asan
Ujhe hai iske matlab, yahi hai uski shaan.

Kehne ko tho asan hai, mujhe tumse prem hai;
Nibhake ke tho dekho, kahi sar na chakraye.

Har bandhan ka aadhar, Vishwaas hai na yaar;
Par us bandhan me rang laaye tho keval, prem kaho ya pyaar.

Paana nahi hai Prem, Nibhana hai use
Khud ko khona nahi hai Prem, Khoke paana hai re.
Prem hai, paagalpan nahi;
Sudharte hai insaan bhigadte nahi.
Bhigad gaye tho soch le, prem nahi vo pagle;
Jaake khud ko doondhle, kahi sar kahi na chute.

Anek roop hai prem ka kintu prem nahi anek
Risthe ho anek kintu aadhar unke prem
Mata pita, Bhai Behen, Bandhu Sakaha, aur koyi ho;
Har roop jo dhaaran karle, vahi hai sakha prem.
Sachha jhoota, Bura bhala na parak sakhoge tum;
Vo paavan bandhan Prem ka, samajh lena tum.

Mile jeevan me anek log, par mile sakhaye kam;
Dene se hi badtha hai prem, ye yaad rakhlena tum.
Dekhoge ek sakha ka roop jab har vyakthi me tum;
Keval prem hi paavoge saare jag me tum.

Dhai akshar prem ka, arth nahi asan
Ujhe hai iske matlab, yahi hai uski shaan.

Paana nahi hai Prem, Nibhana hai use

Khud ko khona nahi hai Prem, Khoke paana hai re."

(Applause)

Anchor (Meera): Wohaa.. What was that..

Jo bhi kaha aapne bahut kamal ka tha.. Hindi aapke itna Shudh, Aur sunne ko mere kaan tarse..

Bas, ab isse zyaada hindi mai shayad bol nahi pavungi. Itna suna tho tho sirf mane school ke Hindi period me hi hoga.

(Whatever you said, it was amazing. Your Hindi was so pure and my ears are getting desperate to hear more of them. Now that's my maximum capacity of speaking in Hindi without corrupting its beauty. And the last time I guess I've heard it during my Hindi period in my school.)

The audience cheer loudly admitting and accepting the same.

The orator gives her a pleasant smile, humbly accepting the compliments given to her.

Meera: I must admit this ma'am, you really have a beautiful voice. I really look forward for the day when I can hear the duet of you and Abhi sir.

Orator (smiling): Let's hope for the best.

Meera: Thank you ma'am, please take your seat. As we all know, the results based on the lines of poem were already decided and this gathering is just to bring these amazing poets out of their comfort zone, onto the stage, into limelight, the results will be announced shortly..

*-*-*-*-*-*

A huge gathering of media was waiting impatiently for the winner of "The poet of the year" competition to exit to get a glimpse of the winner and create the best front-page of their newspaper for the following months to come by. They bombarded her with many similar questions to which she replied as calm as possible when all she wanted to do was to rush home and crash on bed. But one particular statement caught her attention and anger rushed through her veins.

'Yaar, what a waste of time! How didn't the people know that she'd be the winner, After all, she is wife of that Rockstar, Abhi. I'm sure she won under his influence. Haven't you heard the other poems, they were good too. These rich people and their over show! Huh!"

Unlucky for him, it was heard by her husband too who wouldn't tolerate shit thrown at his way. One look at him, she knew that he was boiling too. If it's too late, people can find that man on the hospital bed and her husband in the court of law. Holding his hand, silently ushering his to maintain his cool, she replied,