Chapter 8 - Misunderstandings

Pragya explained all the important details he missed regarding her wedding like why she had to marry him without choice, why did he marry her in name of revenge. She explained him how Abhi thought her to be his lover and married her which she got to know only after marriage and now nothing could be done except keeping bulbul safe. So, she requested Purab to take care of this sensitive matter and also suggested to get married to aaliya which would be better for everyone (except PurBul, and Pragya of course as she can't see her sister sad) because aaliya not that kind of girl who rests before she gets whatever she wants, by hook or crook. She also mentioned that she respects him and will support him in whatever decision he takes. She gave him time till the next day and asked him to decide what does he want to do now (as she can't take the risk of abhi getting to know about Bulbul being the girl he thought her to be) else she would be the one telling everything to Bulbul.

Purab reluctantly agreed and thought how drastically his life has changed. The girl whom he began respecting like his idol, his DI has now become his BHABI but on the cost of his love. For the first time ever in his life, he regretted to love Bulbul. Just if he hadn't loved her, Abhi would not have to marry Pragya for revenge, nor Abhi-rab's friendship would be at stake. He can't blame anyone except Aaliya as just if she realized what exactly love means, she would not have forced her bhai to get married to a simple middle class girl. Though Purab was happy that abhi married Pragya instead of Tanu, he didn't like the way abhi got married, (by keeping him from the truth and sending him away and marrying behind his back) only if Abhi spoke his heart out and allowed Purab to explain his point of view, all this mess would not have happened. But still, the truth is that Pragya is married to his brother like friend and now he has to keep Pragya from all the problems as she already faced a lot of troubles by now. He felt that if he married Aaliya, she would stop troubling his di and as long as pragya would happy, he is ready to bear all the troubles because she is such a pure and innocent soul and deserves all happiness of the world. Somehow or the other, he felt, even he is responsible for this state of hers'.

Purab agreed to convince bulbul and also said that he would marry aaliya as it was best solution for all the problems and even abhi wouldn't trouble Pragya much. He congratulated Pragya for her marriage and said that Abhi is not that bad person to which Pragya simply smiled and replied that she knows.. she knows that he is not as bad as he seems to be. It's just that he loves his family beyond limit and can go to any extent to see them happy.. she knows his love for aaliya made him commit this mistake in his life but she hoped that he would realize it soon.

However, Purab was really happy that his brother married Pragya and no one could be a better match for him apart from pragya. He knows that she would understand him and would provide him with all the love and care he deserves and longs for since his childhood. He hoped that everything would be alright if he marries aaliya. Both Pragya and Purab began to move out as it was the time to leave. Purab offered her lift which she politely denied as she had to buy Dadi's medicines on the way.

Just before one can have a blink of happiness, the cloud of darkness covers the whole world..

This always happens in case of Pragya. She was happy that she spoke about this matter with Purab and though her little sister would be sad as she has to let go of her love, it would be better for everyone but she couldn't understand why should she be the one to give up on her happiness for sake of everyone else's'.

As both of them were coming out of the college, her leg sprained as she stepped over a small rock and missed her balance. Purab caught her just in time to prevent her from falling and this scene was witnessed by a man with dark shaded spects who was hiding near the car over the corner of street covering his identity; obviously, the man is Abhi..

(Very wrong timing man!! :( )

Anger rose within him. He wanted to punch Purab on his face for holding Pragya but yet he could not create scene at the college premises. He was so angry at pragya that just as he comes to thoughts of trusting her and treat her well, she always shows him reasons to hate her. Now he would not let the love birds travel together. So, he began walking towards them masking his anger and faking a smile on his face. He went behind them, caught hold of Pragya's wrist and dragged her to his chest. Even before anyone could react, he punched Purab and caught hold of his palm in his.

*************************************

keep guessing what would be abhi's next move..

would he punch Purab to pulp or hug him as a childhood friend??

what would he do seeing his best friend and his wife together???

thank you guys.. please vote and keep commenting..

see you soon with the next update