Chapter 2- Akash-Rachana

Notice:
Guys, like I said in the intro that I'll give importance to all the pairs, this chapter is dedicated to Aakash and Rachana..
Happy reading..

*************

Pragya was taken aback as she realized that abhi took her stand unknowingly and also supported her in front of Dadi as always.. But this time was something different from the other times.. There was no hint of sarcasm in his voice..

But yet, she composed herself as she knew it's really waste of having hopes from this marriage and mostly Abhi might not have taken notice of it.. And also she knew that he loves dadi to core and would never compromise on her health, so she let go of her thoughts..

Later, she realized that she's getting late to her college. So she left for college after giving dadi her medicines and setting all things needed for Abhi like his bracelet, watch and rest of things ready over bed..

Bulbul and Pragya left after taking blessing from Dadi..

******************
Scene 2:

It was evening around 6pm..

Rachana was strolling in park near her house enjoying cool evening breeze. She sat over the bench in the garden after some time and became immersed seeing the cute antics and stubbornness of tiny tots playing in the garden. Suddenly she noticed a small boy running towards current pole which had sharp edges while chasing his balloon. She ran towards the boy and dragged him away from the pole in time and raised him in her arms as she knew that the boy will be afraid of such a sudden reaction and began patting his back to calm him down even before he start crying.. After calming him down, she began speaking to him in childish voice..

R: Aww my boy, where are you running like cheetah ha..

B:Aunty, that balloon, I b(l)ought (brought) it to give it to my blothel (brother) , he loves balloons a lot, so I b(l)ought (brought) it with my pocket money, now I lost it.. Saying this, he began crying

R: Achha baba, it's ok, come we'll buy new one for your brother. You didn't tell me what's your name?

B: I'm ansh, my brother is anvesh.. And you aunty?

R: I'm rachana. Where are your parents? They'll be worried for you na..

Ansh: Actually, my parents went missing somewhere when I was buying balloon.

Rachana was shocked at his smartness saying that his parents are lost while actually, he was separated from them. Now she felt that his parents might be somewhere around the park and thought of searching for them. Meanwhile she also brought him a balloon bearing all his crazy talks and antics..

Finally, she found a couple sitting near the bench where the lady was sobbing heavily in the man's arms. She felt that they might be his parents and asked ansh if they are his parents..

Ansh: Ha rachhu aunty, see them how they are crying. I told them not to leave my hand or they'll go missing, finally we got them here..
Saying this he ran towards his parents. They hugged him out of happiness and kissed him all over his face and stared scolding him telling exactly the same words which he told Rachana.
She couldn't control herself any longer and burst of into fits of laughter hearing him. Just then, ansh's parents noticed her. They thanked her for taking care of him all this while. All there of them (Rachana & Ansh's parents) shared few moments of laughter talking about Ansh and his naughtiness..

Unknown to her, all this while, a man was admiring her.. the way she saved the boy and consoled him, the way she quickly bonded with him, the way she kept up with all his silly talks and crazy antics, the way she searched for his parents, the way she laughs, the way she formed a friendly bond with the boy's parents... each and every movement of her were not left unnoticed by him.. The man is revealed to be Aakash..

He believed that she will be a great mother.. Nothing can stand in her way from protecting her child from the cruel world.. She will be the best teacher and best friend of her child..

How much he wanted to stand by her side.. How much he wanted her to accept him back.. How much he craved for her forgiveness.. How much he wished to hold her in his arms and walk along by her.. How much he wanted to fulfill all her pregnancy craves
but yet, he's couldn't..

He understood that forgiveness and guilt are the worst punishments one can every receive esp

He understood that forgiveness and guilt are the worst punishments one can every receive esp. from loved ones.. One cannot appreciate the importance of anything or anyone unless he loses then.. It's same in case of Aakash. Just if he had never broken the trust she had on him, he would never have to face these days..
That day when she stopped him from meeting her and didn't even allow him to accompany her to her regular health checkups, he realized what a grave mistake he committed as he lost the chance to see his champ. He understood what worst deed he committed that she didn't even wanted to look at him.. at least once.. From that day, he's dying everyday with guilt.. He's living in darkness.. crying every night.. remincing every moment he spent with her.. He felt like burning himself whenever her crying face flashes in his mind hearing all the harsh words he spoke about her and the unborn child..

Little did he know that there were other two souls who were craving for him too.. (Rachana and their champ) Though she cleared it in front of the world that now Aakash means nothing to her, yet deep down in her heart.. She was waiting for him.. To realize all his deeds and come back to her with a clean heart, full of love. But still, she was afraid of committing the same mistake again, she was afraid to trust him again...

***********************

This ends chapter 2..

I can't update for few days but I'll try to update next part within a week or two

I'm sorry that I couldn't give any abhigya's scenes today.. But you'll get to read them soon..
This was important for abhigya too..

Thank you guys..
Comments and criticism accepted..
Also do tell me about the scenes you would want me to include in this plot..

Don't forget to comment and vote :)
Thanks..