Chapter-14- Truth unveiled

After which looked like hours, Purab's sobs began subsiding and Bulbul made him look at her though he's not able to meet her eyes.

**********

Bulbul:-Shhhh.. Purab bas hai.. Please rona band karo..
(shh.. Purab, enough.. Calm down.. Please stop crying)

Purab was not able to meet his guilty eyes with her's which were showering pure love to him, only him.

Bulbul: Purab, bas karo. Meri taraf dekho. Mai jaanti hu ki kuch to hai jyo tumhe majboor kar raha hai. Batado Purab, muhjpe bharosa hai na. Kehne se dukh kam hota hai Purab. (Purab, enough. Look at me. I know that you are forced to do things you don't wish to do. I know that you might be helpless. Speak out. Sharing pain decreases the pain)
she said cupping his face so lovingly and so carefully as if it were a very fragile object just like a mother who cares for her child.

Purab: Asisa kuch bhi nahi hai.. Kuch nahi hai jyo mujhe majboor kar raha hai. Tang aagaya hu mai tumse. Jab dekho tab apna rob jamati ho. Tum tho mujhe kuch bhi khud se karne nahi deti ho. Tum muhje itna dominate karti ho na ki tumhare aas paas rehne se bhi mera dum ghut jata hai (it's nothing like that.. There's nothing that made me helpless. I'm just fed up with you. You always try to control me, dominate me. And I just hate it. I feel suffocated when I'm around you)
he said pushing her hand away and turned his face to the other side, away from her.

Bulbul: Hogaya kya tumhara, aur kuch kehna baaki hai kya??!!. Tumhe kya lagtha hai, tum ye sab bakwaas karthe baithoge aur mai maan loongi.. Itne mahine beet gaye hai Purab, mai tumhe acchi tarah se jaanta hu. Tumhare zubaan kuch kahrahe hai aur tumhare aankhe kuch aur. Tum muhjse jhoot nahi bol sakthe ho Purab. Ek baat kahu Purab, agar ye jyo bakwaas tumne abhi kiya hai na, agar vo sach tha, to mere jaane ke baad tum aise rote nahi, tumhe chup hone me itna samay nahi lagtha aur most important, tum mujhse aise nazre chupakar nahi baat karthe. Tum bahot hi achhe ho Purab, bahut hi special.. Koyi bhi ladki tumhe pasand karlegi, par baat ye hai ki tumhare dil me kaun hai. Mai bahut khush kismathi hu ki tumhare dil me mere liye thodi jagah hai. Tumhare dil mai, mai hoon na..
(are you done or do you have something else to speak??!! What do you think, you speak all utter nonsense and you expect me to believe it. You know something Purab, you are saying something and your eyes are speaking an entirely different story.You can't lie to me Purab. I know you in and out. You know, even if all the rubbish you spoke is true, how would you explain the tears that dropped off as soon as i left, how would you explain about the time you took to calm down, and most importantly, why aren't you able to meet my gaze. You know what Purab, you are really very special, any girl would dream to have her place in your heart. But the thing that matters is whom do you have place for in your heart. I thank my stars as I have place in it. I really matter for you.. Don't I Purab.. )

she told with expectant eyes and so lovingly that it melted his heart.
He couldn't control himself. How ever strong he tried to be almost piercing his nails into his palm holding his hand in a tight fist.. He couldn't hold himself any longer, he couldn't bear to see her hurt. When finally she asked for her place in his heart, he was shocked and immediately looked up only to find tears even in her eyes. he couldn't stand them eyes, especially when her tears are all because of him.

Purab: I'm sorry.. Sorry Bulbul, mai tumhareliye sahi nahi hu.. Mai ne tumhe dhoka diya hai aur vo maafi ke laayak nahi hai. Bas, tum mujhse aur zaada sawaal mat karo. Mai tumhe is se zyaada aur kuch nahi keh saktha. Ek aur baat, kam se kam mere saamne tum aise aasu mat bahavo.
( I'm sorry.. Sorry Bulbul, I'm not the right choice for you. I cheated upon you Bulbul and I'm not worth of your forgiveness. Just please don't ask anything more. I can't tell you or answer your questions. And one more thing, atleast please don't cry before me).

Bulbul: (mujhe maaf karo purab par mere paas iske alaawa koyi aur doosra chaara nahi bacha hai. Aisa nahi hai mai abhi tumse sach sunna chati hu. Mai jaanthi hoon ki mujhe tumhe thoda time dena chahiye par jab agar vo sach tumhe andar hi andar itna jalate jaye na, mai tumhe akela nahi chodne waali hoon. Ya to mai tumhe tumhare problem se bahaar nikaloongi ya phir mai bhi tumhare saath jal javoongi. Mujhe maaf kardo she said to herself.)

(I'm sorry Purab but I don't have any other option apart from this. It's not that I want to force you to tell the truth. I know that I need to give you some time but if the truth but if the truth burns you from within, I'm not the one who sits quiet. Either I'll get you out of your problem or I'll burn along with you. I don't want to make you feel helpless but this is the only option I have. I'm sorry Purab.) She said to herself.

Theek hai Purab, mai tumse aur kuch nahi poochongi. Par tum hote kaun ho jyo tum ne decide karliya ki mere liye kaun sahi hai aur kaun nahi. Aur mere rone se tumhe kya farak padtha hai. Kaun hoon mai tumhare liye?! Ek aisi waisi ladki jisko tum ne patane ko try kiya aur pat gayi. Phir abhi kisi doosri ladki milgayi tho breakup!!
(Ok Purab, I'll not ask you anything. But you are you to decide who is correct for me and who isn't?! Why does it matter to you if I cry? Who am I to you. You were talking about cheating me right, am I just an ordinary girl whom you were trying to trap and she just fell in your trap. And now that you have found another girl, you are just breaking up with me?) She asked him furiously.

This was it for Purab. Just that he stayed quiet and couldn't speak anything, he felt Bulbul has crossed every limit to speak that way. How could she say that he trapped her?! He could never bear to hear this. His hand immediately shot up in the air as soon as he heard her say so screaming her name so loud to stop her from speaking further. But Bulbul expected this reaction from him, sooner or later. She was deeply hurt to speak so wrong about him but she couldn't help it, he was being stubborn and making her helpless. Her tears were not supporting her and were gushing out of her eyes without her permission. Purab immediately realised what was he about to do and dropped his hand fisting his palm trying to calm himself.

Purab: Dekho Bulbul, mai chup hoon tho iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum kuch bhi kaho aur mai sunthe baithu. Hosh me tho ho! Kya tum jaanthi bhi ho ki tum kya kuch nahi bake jaa rahi thi!! Tumhe mai aisa ladka lagtha hoon, yeh mai kabhi soch nahi paaya. Chi.. Tum nahi janthi ki tum ne is baar yeh kenthe huye mujhe tho maar hi daal di..

Listen Bulbul, just that I'm silent doesn't mean that I'll sit quiet for any rubbish you speak. Are you in your senses!! Do you even realise how stupid you are speaking. I could never even imagine that you think of me in such cheap way. Chi.. You know what, you just murdered me with your words.

Bulbul: Mujhe maaf kardena purab, mai jaanthi hu ki maine tumhe kya kuch nahi sunaya par mai majboor hu Purab, tumhare wajah se. Ab bas, bahut hogaya. Jab yeh sach tumhe andar hi andar itna dukh pahunchaye, tho mai sehan nahi karsathi Purab.

(I'm sorry Purab, I know that I spoke rubbish but I'm helpless, all because of you. Now, this is enough. I can't bear if something is causing you so much of trouble that you are even lying to me)

Purab: Sach sunna chahti ho na tum, tho suno.. MERI ENGAGEMENT HO CHUKI HAI ( you want to listen the truth right.. Then listen, I'm already engaged..)

****************

That's it for today..
I dedicate this chapter to my dear friend TWINKLE. I made modifications in the narration of plot as you wished for, hope you liked it..

~ did you guys enjoy reading the chapter?

~ do you think that Purab will reveal the complete truth? Do you want him to reveal it?

~ what do you think would be Bulbul's reaction listening to truth? What do you want her reaction to be like?

~ are there any scenes in particular that you want me to include in the plot?

Please do vote and comment...
The next update depends on your comments..

"Bless people when they revile you. Think how much good they are doing by helping to stamp out
the false ego."

Keep smiling🙃
Love
~ Anjali