Chapter 1

Warning notice..
Hi everyone.. This chapter is really a long one, it might take time to finish reading..
Hope this isn't boring..
Go ahead..
Happy reading..

**************

One month after marriage..

Pragya is seen sleeping in balcony. It is now her favorite place as she feels that the cool breeze passing through her washes off all the worries and sorrows of her day and fills every cell of her body with a new positive energy..

She was forced to sleep in balcony on the second day of their marriage by her husband as according to him, he even hates to see her face. But later, she preferred to sleep there as she felt it's the best possible way to escape hearing his stupid, meaningless taunts of calling her heartless and gold digger.. Why have such an argument and anger filled, frustrated night after a tiresome day..

It's not that she's afraid to face him or his taunts, it's just that she felt it's useless to argue or even try to explain herself to him as he is not even ready to listen to her.. So, why waste time and energy convincing him..

She wakes up as the pleasant, early morning sun rays kisses her soft, delicate skin.. As she enters their room, she chuckles seeing her husband sleep like a baby.. Some how, she adores him seeing the love and affection he has towards his family but as soon as the realization hits her, she lets out a small, painful sigh (it's not a dream of any girl to get married this way in name of revenge.. Though she accepted this life, somewhere deep down in her heart, she felt bad at her fate) and moves to get ready for the coming day..

She goes down to the temple area, lights diya and prays the happiness, prosperity and strength for her families, does aarti and goes to wake up dadi. It has become her daily routine now on instance of dadi that she must wake her up after aarti because according to dadi, pragya is the only one who can bear the burden of being mehra bahu as dadi feels that pragya is such a sweet, caring, humble and devoted child of God and she loves to hear her melodious voice soon as she wakes up.

After waking dadi, she goes to their room to give Abhi his special coffee which starts his day. Noticing that he is not awake yet, she puts it on the adjacent table and began to set their messy room neat and also set her things which she needs for attending the students of the institute she is working at and moves out of the room to set for breakfast.

Little while later, Abhi wakes up and finds his room neat and also his coffee on the bed side table. He was amazed that how he always finds his room this way even though it remains messy at night before his sleep. Sometimes he thought it might be Robin, but deep down, he knew that it is Pragya who does all his works too. He became frustrated as he was not able to completely recognize her.. He was on state of dilemma of whom to trust.. His sister, whom he loves to eternity or his newly weeded wife, whose eyes speaks a lot and truth is clearly visible in her eyes which he didn't want to believe out of his love towards his sister..

While he was list in his own thoughts, he heard a chrippy voice coming from downstairs. He understood that the voice is of Bulbul.. He wondered how Dull, boring, chashmish Pragya has such a talkative, chrippy and joyous sister like Bulbul, He brushed off his thoughts and went to fresh up.

Scene 2:

Bulbul: " Di.. Di.. Kaha ho tum? Jaldi aavo na" (Di, where are you? Come soon)

Dadi:"Arey Bulbul beta, tum yaha itni subah subah.. Kya hua? Kuch kaam hai kya?" (Aery Bulbul, you here this early, what happened?)

Bulbul: "kuch nahi dadi, bas aise hi, di se milna tha. Vo kya hai na, mujhe usse kehna tha ki mujhe KCU me seat milgaya. Vo kya hai na, mai us university me seat ke liye bahut saalonse try kar rahi thi, ab jaake seat mila.. Vo bhi scholarship me. Ye baat mai di ko directly bolna chaahthi thi, isseliye jaldi aagayi" ( Nothing much dadi, I just wanted to meet di. Actually I got seat in KCU. I was trying for seat in that university from many years, finally I got seat there, that too in scholarship. I want to give this news to di directly, so.. I came early)