Chapter-21 (b)

Hi everyone..
Namaskaar
Sabhi ko Holi ke shubhkamnaye.. 🤗😊

(Happy Holi.. Hope you enjoy this day to the fullest and may the coming days of your life be filled with joyous colors like this day of Holi)

Thanks for waiting. Finally, your wait has come to an end.
Warning ⚠ : This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written consisting of 3370 words excluding this introductory part and the note beneath at the end of this chapter.
So, read it when you are free..
I'm still finding difficulty in giving an appropriate title to this chapter but as promised, I decided to present you with a piece of my hardwork. So, my dear friends, if you are interested to provide a better title, you are always welcome..
Thanks for reading..
Hope you enjoy reading this chapter further..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(present day) :

Aliya decided to go partying all night with all her friends.. Not to forget the tagging along Tanu. Well as usual, she just informed that she was going out partying with her friends and as usual, Dadi stopped the duo. The dress they wore wasn't pleasant sight for any decent eyes.

Dadi: Aliya, how many times did I tell you not to go out for late night! And what's this! You are going to get married and What kind of dress.. Ah! I don't even want to call it a dress if it is! And why the hell are you wearing this and going out roaming on the roads like mad! Even beggars on road have a little more clothes on their body than that stupid piece of cloth you are wearing! You are not going out!! Do you understand!! YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT!!
Said dadi eyeing the piece of clothing she wore as one watch their feet after stamping the dog poop.

Tanu, rolling her eyes "Oh! Please dadi! You know what, you are simply too old fashioned and you have no idea about the latest trends.. You just can't keep her locked up in her room just because you aren't comfortable with her wearing this beautiful dress"

Dadi: "Shut up! Don't you dare talk to me in this tone. And no one is speaking to you here. I'm talking to my grand daughter so, you better stay out of it. You want to go out then just get lost. No one cares what you do here. You know what, you are standing under this roof just because you are her friend, else creatures like you is not even worth to touch the shadows of this house"

Tanu: "Oh really dadi! This house exactly is not yours, it's Abhi's, who is Aliya's brother, when he don't have any problem with me being here, what's it with you! Argh! Don't expect us, to act that stupid beheji, who's not even worth Abhi"
She eyed Dadi with disrespect dripping out of them.

Having enough of this discussion, aliya tried to stop Tanu "Ahemm! Tanuuuu, I think we are getting late, so, we'll better just leave. Dadi, don't worry, I'm taking car and I'll take care of myself. Don't wait for me, I'll be late.. Ba-bye! " she said dragging Tanu out.

Abhi who just came out for a moment hearing dadi's loud voice, heard the whole argument. He hated the way Tanu spoke to his Dadi who meant his everything. She has no right to do so. Not just she, infact no one had that right. He was further angered by the fact that his baby sister didn't say anything about it.

Abhi: Aliya!! (He called out for her with a calm voice but one should be deaf if they couldn't recognize the hidden command behind it. Aliya was forced her to stop her step and was afraid to see the fire of anger in his eyes as if daring her to defy him). Till this day, I've never stopped you from going out. But Not today and not now. Listen to what Dadi says first.

Tanu: Abhi.. (she started speaking in a sugar coated voice)

Abhi: Tanu! (his voice was firm) This is matter of my family.. So, you better stay out of it. And no one gives you the right to speak in such a tone with MY Dadi. Mind it. This time, I'm letting it go, but next time, watch your tongue while you speak of MY FAMILY, and MY WIFE
(His tone was firm leaving no room for argument. He stressed each word he spoke and he was in such a rage that he didn't realize what he spoke but Tanu, heard the words clearly, so, she just left from there frustrated but not before adding in Aliya's ears that she's waiting outside and to come quick)