Epilogue version-2

Thank you so much for your amazing response. I didn't expect that I'd receive so much after the efforts I put in to make this plot. It's your response that inspired me to write an alternative and better version of epilogue. I enjoyed writing this much more than the previous one. Do share your view on which one you liked better as I would like to remove the one with lesser votes to avoid any confusion.

You will find parts which were already present in the previous version. I liked them so much that I couldn't change them. But I'd also be glad to hear what you think about it.

So, for your amazing response, here is my early weekend treat..

Happy reading :)

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

A huge gathering of media was waiting impatiently for the winner of "The poet of the year" competition to exit to get a glimpse of the winner, the lady dynamite as she was called, for the best cover-page for the following months to come by. They bombarded her with many similar questions to which she replied as calm as possible when she wanted to do is rush home and crash on bed. But one particular statement caught her attention and anger bubbled in her veins.

'Yaar, what a waste of time! How didn't the people know that she'd be the winner, After all, she is wife of a celebrity. I'm sure she won under his influence. Haven't you heard the other poems, they were good too. These rich people and their over show! Huh!"

Unlucky for him, it was heard by her husband too who wouldn't tolerate shit thrown at his way. One look at him, she knew that he was boiling too. If it's too late, people can find that man on the hospital bed and her husband in the court of law. Holding his hand, silently ushering his to maintain his cool, she replied,

"Excuse me Sir, if I am not wrong, you weren't supposed to be here in the first place. It was informed long before holding the semis of this competition that interviews of the participants will not be held the same day but on the following one as per the pre-decided date, time and venue. Yet you people are here for an exclusive breaking news and nothing more as of now which is not acceptable.

I guess it would be better if you'd probably go back and review the method of selections for this competition which is transparent and non-biased with no chance of influencing the decision of judges as you suggest so. My husband here, refused to be the part of the judging team immediately when he got to know that I am one of the contestants. It was the hot topic when it happened so. The next time you make such a remark, make sure you get your homework done right. Now if you please excuse us.."

Never once when she spoke did she raise her voice to make her point. But the coldness in her voice and the fire in her eyes were evident which made everyone unintentionally check their step. No more questions were asked and everyone stepped back giving way for the couple to go. She went ahead with a gentle smile on her face as if the incident hasn't happened followed by her husband with a proud smirk dancing on his face.

*-*-*-*-*

Diii!!!!! Bhabhi!!!!!! Bahu!! Beta!!!!!

Cacophony of cheers erupted within the Mehra mansion as soon as the couple entered home.

"Arey hato na bhai, Bhabhi ko tho jhappi dene do."

"Hey! Move aside bro! I need to give my Bhabhi a biigg waala hug" said Aliya as she tried to push that mountain for a brother of hers with no success.

"Off!! Jiju, hatiye, hatiye, mujhe pehle di se mila hai."

"Offoo! Chop chop! Move aside, Bulbul incoming" said Bulbul pushing her brother in law suddenly which caught him by surprise as he hit the door frame beside him. Trying to make space for the extra hairy beasts as he calls them when they team up with each other against him,