Chapter 16(b) "Time Changes Everything"

Hello friends..
I'm back with the next chapter..
Disclaimer:
😁This is the longest chapter I've ever written.. So please, take your time and read with patience..
😁I'm sorry, but there are no Abhigya scenes in this chapter... It's all about Akash and Rachana..
😁I delayed writing on Abhigya as I first wanted to clear the other pairs and then, we get full time Abhigya 😉
😁I hope you understand and support this plot
😁I've changed the writing format regarding the Hindi and English texts.. Please let me know if this is better or the previous one..
😁 Enjoy reading...

********

Like any other day, Akash went to the park to have his gala time, well, not completely though, he went to park which usually Rachana visits during evenings to have her blissful evening walk. Being nearly 3 months pregnant by now, Her cute little baby bump was visible which made her look so beautiful, well, beautiful would be a smaller word to use for her, but anyways, she looked so adorable. As always, Akash was present at the park even before Rachana reached.

She sat by the bench in the park enjoying the cool breeze making her hair dance freely with the air. She just closed her eyes to feel the nature blissfully when she felt someone pull her pallu. She was shocked at first but then, she smiled cheerfully and kissed the cheeks of the naughty one who did dare to pull her pallu.. (A/N please do comment immediately whom do you expect the one to be.. Eagerly waiting for your response)

Well, the one who was lucky to get her love is none other than the cute, naughty little kid, "Ansh" (if you don't remember, please refer to chap2)

R: Hey ansh beta.. Tum yaha.. Kya hua, phir se mummy pappa kho gaye kya

(hey Ansh.. You here.. what happened again searching for your mom dad) 😂

A: Haha😁, hi Racchu aunty, waise kuch nahi. Is baar tho mai ne unhe waha ek ped ke neeche ke bench par baithne ko kaha aur unhe baand diya.

(Haha, hai Racchu aunty. It's nothing like that, you know, this time I made them sit on the bench under that tree and tied then up)😉

R: Achha! Phir nautanki. Achha theek hai. Tumhara bhai kaha hai, akele akele khel rahe ho kya?

(Accha, so again mischief.. Hey, where is your brother Anvi, You are playing all alone?)

A: Aisa nahi hai Racchu aunty, aap jaanthe ho na ki mai kitna accha baccha hu. Aur ha, Anvi bhi maa ke saath hai. Mai yaha par khel raha tha, aapko dekha, aap akele thi, tho socha ki aapko bore horaha hai aur aapko company dene aagaya..

(It's nothing like that. You know me right that I'm a good boy. Anvi is with mom. I was just playing here when I saw you, you were alone, so I thought to give you a good company as you might be feeling bored)

R: Yeh tho bahut hi acchi baat hai. thank you ki aap mere paas aaye. Aur ha, ansh, tumne mujhe Anvi se milaya hi nahi. Kaha hai vo.

(Yeah, you are right. I was actually feeling bored (well not really but we actually need to lie to tiny tots to keep them happy 😉) thank you for coming here. Hey ansh, we didn't meet your brother right. Shall we meet him)

A: Mai nahi milvane waala. Aapko pata hai aunty, sabhi pehle mere saath bahut khelthe the aur jab se Anvi aaya hai na, mujhe tho koyi bhi baat hi nahi kartha. Aap bhi aisa hi karengi. Mai nahi milvaunga aur haa.. Katti