Chapter-31 Tears

Hey all..

'Guess I'm breaking my own record in writing -this is so far the longest chapter I've written

You might've guessed that this is a long chapter too by now.

My pov (you can skip if you aren't interested)

At the beginning, when I started writing, I was very dubious if I could write it any better. But then, I did receive such an enormous support that I didn't even imagine. I used to receive like around 80-100 votes. I had my own personal reasons to disappear suddenly for around 6m, when I had thoughts of giving up on writing, it is just because of you that I still didn't give up. I took it as my responsibility to complete this as it is no good to leave you behind for you stood with me when I needed support. But when I came back after making up my mind, I am left only half of them. And now, on an average, I'm just receiving half of the votes.

I'm happy to have you here. Not that I'm complaining, but personally, I feel that the plot at this stage after I started again is much more better than what it was before. As much as happy I am to have you, I'm also feeling bad for missing them.

I am really lucky to have you respond, drop a comment after reading the chapter but is it wrong to expect more than just a word after all I efforts I put to write them. Is it wrong to expect that you'd share your personal thoughts and opinions, your views on how you'd like it better?

But still, thank you, for just being there.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hospital:

Immediately after the program at her college fest, everyone of the Mehra family rushed to hospital. But abiding by the rules, only one was allowed to enter her room and Abhi decided that he would talk to her first.

Everyone was a mess of emotions. Happy, that concert went well, sad that they were missing Pragya, frustrated at her not showing sign of improvements as they expected, disappointed that their efforts to bring her back was going vain, worried about Rachana being adamant about coming hospital to visit her with her new born desperate to make him know about his chachi. Yep, amidst all the rush in their lives, Rachana delivered a healthy baby boy just a month ago in her native village and came back just a week ago.

After his performance, as he addressed the audience, there are many things that he spoke from his heart which even he didn't knew that he had it in him. He didn't prepare for any speech to present during the fest, but yet, he spoke, directly from his heart. All these days, he carried the burden of guilt and pain, but as he spoke, he realized that it wasn't just him bearing that burden. Pragya did have her share too. For their current situation, he realized that it wasn't just him being responsible. Pragya did share a role too. And now, he is not just sad, but also mad at her. All these days he spent in absence for her, he realized many truths of life and was going to abide by them. Speaking out was one of those lessons and he decided to do the same.

A gentle pat from Arjun encouraged him to push the door behind which his life was resting calmly and at the same time struggling and suffering..

*******

Inside the room: (ABHI'S POV)

Hey fuggy! How are you doing today? Well, do you remember, the other day I poked your nose pretending it to be the pause/ play button of a radio?' He pokes her nose gently. (c-12)

'Fuggy, don't you think you took this silly thing a bit too serious. How long are you going to stay silent? See, here, I poked your nose again, meaning play, you are allowed to speak. Say my name, scold me, tease me, scream at me, I won't mind. I promise I won't complain. But please say something fuggy. Don't be so silent. Okay.. stay silent, fine; Your choice. At least listen to me.