Chapter 23- Trouble calls

Hey all..
Just like I promised, here I am with the next chapter.
I specially dedicate this chapter to all the strongest people out there, brave enough to TRY and defend themselves from all the evil in which I also would like to mention about the social harassment. I believe, life is not a fairytale to wait for your Prince Charming to come for your rescue, So, I say, make yourself strong enough to at least protect yourself.

This chapter is dedicated to all those who were under the pressure of life's worst test of life and death situation.

To all those who consume alcohol out there, be careful coz though chronic alcohol consumption may injure your liver but even before liver is attacked, you might be. Most of deaths among people consuming alcohol is not due to the natural process of liver failure but due to immediate consequences like blurred vision leading to accidents and loss of rational thinking in which they tend put themselves at a wrong place in wrong time.

Hopefully, I didn't bore you all with that long note. Now that you've come this far, enjoy reading the following chapter. But like I mentioned, this is full of action scenes which I hope you understand and enjoy.

I don't know why but wattpad isn't allowing me to reply to your comments. Please tell me how do I do it? But however,

 Thanks 4hanna, mamunimamunii amirasehr123, subagokul118, Cutidevil, abhigyancraziness for your lovely comments. I'm happy to know that you found it interesting.. and
mamunimamunii congratulations 🎊 your guess is correct 😀😊😄

Thanks once again..

Happy reading..

********

"Aliya.. " the person gasped

"Pragya bhabhi.. " Aliya replied still in state of shock but something about Pragya's composure made her feel warm and safe within and finally, she closed her eyes.

Seeing Aliya in that state, Pragya raised her eyes to their level who held Aliya. Just as soon as their eyes met with hers, they involuntarily stepped back seeing the rage and fire spitting from her eyes. It took a few moments to realize for them that she was just another girl and the first one to recover spoke this thought out. Just like Aliya, even she was faced to verbal abuse from them hearing of how lucky they were to get a catch on two women on the same day and other sorts of shitty stuff which she didn't give a damn about coz her first task ahead is to save Aliya. Still fierce, she spoke in a calm and cold voice which made shivers run down their spine, "Suna nahi tum logon ne, use aklela chod do" ( Didn't you hear what I said, LEAVE. HER. ALONE.)

Man4- Nahi tho kya (Else?(what if we don't))
Man3 - Arey bhai, chodo na baate, chalo, humse takkar lena ka sabak ise abhi sikhadenge. Chal re chotu, video bana. Ab maza aayega..
(Bro, let it rest, why waste time on words, let's teach her a lesson of trying to mess with us. Hey chotu, make a video, it's gonna be fun)

Pragya- ha re chotu, chal in kameenon ke khatir video bana, bechare ka pehle hi naak toot gaya, isse pehle ki tere taang bhi toote, thoda tho video bana lo (Yeah chotu, atleast for the sake of these rascals, make a video. Poor fellow has already got his nose broken, and even before some pretty bones in your body break, atleast get a part of video covered)  she said challenging them.

Man3- Eeh ladki.. Zaada bol rahi hai tu, abhi batata hu tujhe..
He ran straight to grab her arms and chotu was screaming behind him (bro, don't go for hands) too late.. Pragya brought her arms close to her chest in boxer's phose, palm slightly bent inwards and forcibly hit both his ears  causing him to stagger backwards due to the tingling sensation in his ears. Even without giving time to recover, she moved her thumbs from his ear and pressed against his eyes and lifting her right leg at 90 degrees and with feet pointing towards his right feet, she aimed a shot at his groin and immediately brought her feet down straight towards his right feet with good force, leaving the poor piece of scrap whimpering in pain.