Chapter 19 - Fight, for once and for all

Same day at night, in Abhigya's (No, strike it off), in Abhi's room:

Pragya, after cleaning things post dinner entered the room only to see Abhi still in his grumpy mood. She waited to see if he speaks about anything, getting no response, she was just about to get her things to sleep when she heard his accusing tone "Bahut mazaa aa raha tha na tumhe." (You were enjoying yourself right)
Pragya couldn't understand a thing of what he was accusing her of this time. Just as she was about to speak, she was cut off rudely by Abhi who suddenly stood up from his place, grabbing her arms and pinning her to the wall behind. All this happened so fast that she didn't even realize what just happened. She was shocked seeing his sudden outburst.
"Mana kiya tha na maine tumhe tumhare us aashiq ke paas jaane se. Phir kyu gayi thi usse milne ha! Mazaa aa raha tha kya jab vo tumhare haath sehlaraha tha" (Didn't I warn you of not going to meet your lover boy. Then why did you go to meet him?! Did you enjoy yourself while he was holding your hands like never wanting to let go)

Now this was it for her. How dare he accuse her of things so cheap as this. Though he doesn't know but things he was accusing her of were like an insult to brother- sister relationship. She had had enough of sufferings till this date after her marriage. Now not anymore. She was going to clear this for once and for all! She didn't let Abhi speak the next words he was about to. She was quick this time, from this time. As soon as Abhi said those words, immense rage filled every cell of her body and one must be blind to miss seeing the fire spitting out of her eyes. With a quick movement, she raised her arms above her head in a straight line which forced him to let go of his grip on her and immediately she held her right palm high and brought it down by force but stopping it just in time before it comes in contact with his cheek.

(I hope you understood what it meant, girls, above mentioned act is a defense move. Use it to stay safe. Pragya was about to slap Abhi but stopped herself just in time)

Pragya: Chi! Aaj tak mai sirf ye soch thi thi ki aap mujhse ghrina karte hai. Par aap mere bare me itna ghatiya soch the hai, yeh maine kalpana me bhi nahi socha. Aap ko shayad jaad nahi par meri shaadi ho chuki hai aur mai apni hade jaanthi hu. Mai kisi se bhi baat karu, isse aapka kya matlab. Aur aap aapke biwi aur dost ke baare me itnaa ghatiya soch bhi kaise sakthe hai!!
Chi! Till now, i just thought that you hate me but I've never even expected in my dreams that you think so low of me. I guess you don't remember but I'm married and I very well know my limits. How could you even think so cheap about your wife and your best friend!!

Abhi: kyu kya hua, uska chuna tumhe acha lagtha hai par mere chune se tum mujhe maarna chathi ho! Pati hu mai tumhare! Hak hai mera tum par!!
Why, what happened?! You seem to enjoy him holding you and you want to slap me for the same! I'm your husband and remember that I have rights on you!!

Pragya: Haa PATI hai aap mere aur haa HAK hai aapka mujh par. Par hak jataane ka sahas tab hi karna jab aapne pati hone ka ZIMMEDARI nibhayi. Hak hai aapka mujhpar kyu ki aap mere pati hai, tho mera bhi hak hoga na aap pe, aapke patni hone ke naate. Aap chahe poori duniya ke saamne mujhe diye gaye vachan bhoole honge, par mai nahi. Shaadi ke kasam aap bhoole honge par mai nahi aur aaj tak mai vo saare vaade nibhati aayi hu aur aage bhi nibhavungi, us aakhri kshan tak jab mai aapke biwi kehlavungi.

Yes! You are my husband and you have rights on me. But dare to show your rights on me when you fulfill your responsibly of being my husband. Yes you have rights on me because you are my husband, but then, won't I have rights over you being your wife. You might have forgotten the promises you've given to me in front of the whole world. But I haven't. You might have forgotten the oaths of marriage but I haven't. I've spent all this time fulfilling those promises and responsibilities and will keep doing this till the last moment where I'll be your wife.

Itni nafrat, itni galat aur ghatiya soch jo aapke man me koot koot kar bhara hai, yeh sab kis liye? Aaliya ke shaadi ke liye? Kyu? Kyu ki Aliya Purab se pyaar karti hai par Purab kisi aur se? Agar aapko un dono ki shaadi kar ke hi tasalli hogi na, tho kar dijiye na, kis baat ki deri hai? Par ek baat kahu, Aliya is shaadi se khush nahi rahi sakti kyu ki Purab uska ho gaya hoga par uska man nahi. Jo pyaar apne pyaar par bhari pade na, vo pyaar nahi, moh kehlata hai. Aliya ke man me abhi Purab keliye pyaar se nahi, uske prati moh se, uske shaadi keliye na kehne ki krodh se, usko paane ke junooni se, aur eersha se bharaa hai. In sabhi me Purab ke prati Aliya ka prem kuchal sa gaya hai. Aur Purab, kya aap soch bhi sakte hai ki in sab me use kaise lag raha hoga, vo vivash hoga yeh shaadi karne apne dosthi ke naate. Aise me vo bhala us ladki se pyaar kaisa kar paayega jo uske prem ko thukrane ka kaaran ho. Toh is shaadi se na Aliya khush hogi, aur na hi Purab. Par phir bhi agar Bhai -Behen ke man ko tasalli sirf aur sirf is shaadi se ho, aur uske parinaam ke nahi, toh theek hai, jitha mujhe aap se kehna tha aur samjhana tha, mai ne kiya, baaki aap ke marzi. Mai kal hi dadi se is shadi ke baare me baat karungi.

All this hate, all this crap thoughts are filled in your heart, what for? About Aliya's marriage? Why? Because Aliya claims to love Purab but he loves someone else? If you'll be satisfied with their marriage, the what are you waiting for? Get them married. But shall I tell you something, Aliya can't be happy with this marriage because Purab might become hers but his heart belongs to someone else. It isn't called love when it hurts one's love so bad. At this moment, Aliya's heart is filled with attraction towards Purab, not love, it's filled with anger for rejecting her love, with the strong wish (passion) to make Purab her's and it's filled with jealousy. Among all these negative emotions, the purest emotion, love, got crushed somewhere beneath, unable to hold that heavy burden of negative emotions. And Purab, have you ever thought what might he be feeling in all this mess, he might get married to her for the sake of his friendship out of helplessness, but do you think that he'll be able to love that girl who is responsible for separating him from his love. So can't you see the result of this marriage, neither Aliya, nor Purab can be happy. why ask anyone else how difficult leading a loveless life be like while I'm standing here. Well, leave about me, but still, if you both brother and sister get happy only by this marriage but not even bothering to think of its consequence, then it's okay, I've told you enough, rest is up to you. I can't force my opinions onto you. I'll talk to dadi tomorrow about this marriage.

Abhi was awestruck while he heard Pragya's version of her disinterest in this marriage but his male ego didn't let him think otherwise.