Chapter 5- Abhi's realization

Though Pragya was angry at Aakash for state of Rachana, she wasn't blind to miss to see the truthfulness in his eyes and determination to win back his love in his voice...

*************************

Pragya: "Aakash.., ha, mai tumse naaraz hu kyu ki tum ne mere behan jaise Rachana ko bahut takleef pahunchaya. Tum ne uski dil ke itne tukde kar diye ki shayad vo waapas kabhi na jud paaye. Ek ladki ke liye uski maan sab se jyaada maine rakhti hai aur tum ne tho poori duniya ke saamne uska mazaak bana ke khada kiya tha. Jaanthe bhi ho ki insabme us bechaari par kya beeti hogi. Usne tumhe call kiya tha na.. us din uski shaadi hone waali thi aakash aur use tab hi pata chala ki vo maa banne waali hai. Khud ki jaan lena chahti thi vo aakash jab tum ne usse us wakth thukraya jab use sabse jyadaa tumhare saathgi ki zaroorat thi."

("Aakash

("Aakash.. yes, I'm angry with you as you have hurt Rachana who is like my sister in a worst possible way. You have shattered her aakash and she is heartbroken, beyond repair.. You know what, for a girl, her dignity matters a lot and you just made a big joke of it in front of the whole world. Do you even have a slightest idea of what she might be feeling at that time?! She did call you right, on that day when her marriage was likely to happen, but she came to know that she is going to become mother. What must be in her mind then.. Must she be happy that she is becoming a mother or must she feel sad as you cheated her or must she feel angry at your betrayed or tensed to face the world who questions about the father of the child when you were not ready to take stand for her! Do you know what she did, she thought of committing suicide aakash when you stood against her at that time when she needed your support the most..")

Tears began brimming in his eyes when he got to know about what all must the poor soul had to face just because of his mistakes.. He felt to dig a hole on earth and burry himself within it not being able to bear the guilt consuming him.

Pragya had to blurt out all the agony so that aaskash could clearly realize the extent of damage he caused to the innocent soul. All the memories of that day when Rachana tried to kill herself flooded back to Pragya. When she even couldn't stand her Rachhu cry, how could she see her trying to kill herself?!! But now, it's high time for aakash to realize his deeds. Seeing the depth of guilt he is feeling and hints of tears indicating his love for Rachhu, at this moment, pragya felt that aakash needed a second chance and he would never dare to cause any harm to her (rachana)., he would now wipe off all her tears and would always stand as her support system and only her (Rachana's) love can bring him out of his guilt.

Pragya cupped his face and said: "Akash, mai ye sab tumhe dantne ke iya ya tumhe rulaane ke liye nahi kah rahi hu. Tumhara yeh jaana zaroori hai ki Rachana ko tumhare wajah se kitna sab kuch jhelna pada. Hum middle class ke aam insaan hai aakash.. Ek baar Jab aise kuch vishay ke bare me tv pe ya news pe aagye, tho saari duniya bhul gayi par phir bhi vo society humhe chain se nahi rahne degi. Hum sahi ho ya galath, taane hamhe zindagi bhar sunne padega. Ladki agar sahi hai, phir bhi poori society use hi galath samjhegi. Tum samajh rahe ho na aakash ki mai kya kehna chahthi hu. Aakash, is baar agar rachana ko kuch ho jaye tho.."