Chater 10: Ghaav gehre hai, Bharne me samay lagega

Chapter 10: 

Wounds are deep, It takes time to heal

He tried to keep her awake by speaking so many things but it seemed that she was not having any strength left to listen to him, she slowly began losing her consciousness while abhi was driving in a jet speed towards hospital praying that nothing should happen to her..

***************

By the time they reached hospital, pragya was at the verge of losing her conscious. Abhi rushed through the gates of hospital holding her in his arms and began shouting for doctors. He looked so furious and wild that no one dared to stop him. Even the condition of pragya looked serious because of lack of first aid. Immediately the doctors attended pragya and started dressing her wounds. After treating her, they told abhi "Mr. Abhi, Pareshan hone waali koyi baat nahi hai" (Mr. Abhi, there is nothing serious to worry about)

Abhi: "Kaise doctor. Aap yeh kaise baate kar rahe ho, meri biwi waha behosh hai aur aap kehrahe hai ki pareshaan na ho" (how can you say so doctor, my wife is lying unconscious over there and you are saying nothing to worry about)

D: "Arey Mr. Abhi, hume bolne ka mauka tho deejiye na.. ha vo behosh ahi par abhi vo theek hai. Khoon bahut khone ki wajah se aapke wife beshosh hogaye the. Vo bahut hi weak lagrahi hai. Lagtha hai ki vo theek se khaana nahi kha rahi hai ya koyi aur baat hai jise leke vo bahut hi stressed hai. Unhe khush rakhe ki kosish kijiye, vo jaldi theek ho jayegi. Ye tablets unhe time pe deejiye. Ye itna rest karigi, utni jaldi theek ho jayegi. Unke paav me moch hai, unhe zaada chalne mat dijiye. Ghaav gehre hai, theek hone me time lagegi."

(Arey Mr. abhi, take a break. Allow me to speak first. She's unconscious because she has lost so much of blood but she alright now. she seems to be so weak. Either she's not taking her food properly or she is too much stressed. Try to keep her happy and away from stress. Only then she can heal completely. I have prescribed some tablets. Make sure that she'll have them on time. Even her leg is sprained. Don't allow her to walk too injury is too much. Her wound is deep. So, it will take time to heal. Allow her to rest and change the dressing regularly.)

Abhi: "Thank you doctor. Use me ghar leja saktha hu na.."

(thank you doc. Can I take her home .. )

D: " haa, bilkul. Unhe thodi der me hosh aajayegi, phir hum unhe discharge kar sakthe hai. Par dhyaan rakhiye, inko stress se dur rehna padega. Tab hi vo poori tarah se theek ho sakthi hai"

(yeah, sure. She's gain her conscious within some time. They you can take her home. But be careful. The wounds are deep and keep her away from any kind of stress. Complete rest is must)

A: "Thank you doctor"

D: "It's ok"

*************

Scene 2:

Abhi left to take medicines from the pharmacy when his eyes fell over OBG OP (gyenac checkup site in hsptl) where he saw a lady with a sad smile playing on her lips seeing a couple sitting intertwining their hands together waiting for their bundle of joy. She is revealed to be Rachana. Seeing her, it felt that she was longing to be pampered and loved by her husband. She wanted to be cared for. Abhi felt a depth of guilt when he saw Rachana. His brother is responsible for her this state and her news became viral few months ago and somehow, his family was responsible for it. He wanted to be her elder brother and protect her from all harms. His guilt made him walk towards her unintentionally. By the time he realized where he is and what he is doing, he already softly placed his hand over Rachana's shoulder gaining her attention.