Chapter 11- Abhigya

Pragya tried to sit straight but ended up hurting her elbow more letting out a painful moan which broke his chain of thoughts. He immediately rushed to her side and helped her sit straight.

Abhi: "Pragya! Dhyan se.. Doctor ne kaha hai ki tumhe poori aaram ki zaroorat hai. Jyaada stress mat lo. Unhone kaha ki ghaav gehre hai, bharne me time lagega. Aur tumhe zyaada chalne se bhi mana kiya hai."

(Pragya! Careful! Doctor has said that you need to rest. don't take stress. He said that you wounds are deep andmay take time to heal)

Pragya: " Sahi kaha unhone.. Ghaav gehre hai.. bharne me bahut time lagega.."

(he said the truth.. wounds are very deep.. It takes so much time to heal..)

While he was helping her sit straight, both of them didn't realize that they were too close to each other. They were lost in each other's eyes. Abhi was trying to read her eyes which were trying to express so many emotions like pain, hurt, loneliness, anger and many more but yet, he couldn't understand them. He was lost in her beautiful eyes which were hypnotizing him into a trance.

BGM:

 Tumko mera dard dikhlaai nahi detaMeri kurbaani ka tumne ye diya hai silaaBewafa bhi keh naa paaye tum ko meri wafaaO rabba ki karaan ye majbooriyaanHu bebas yahaan jaaun kahaan

Meri kurbaani ka tumne ye diya hai silaa
Bewafa bhi keh naa paaye tum ko meri wafaa
O rabba ki karaan ye majbooriyaan
Hu bebas yahaan jaaun kahaan.

(Guys, I don't exactly know the translation, please correct me if it goes wrong anywhere..

("Can't you see that I am in pain..

Is this the result you give for all my sacrifices..

Oh God! what do I do.. These compulsions.. I'm left all alone.. Where do I go? " )

Their eyelock was disturbed by a door clicking sound when nurse entered to hand him the is charge papers.

Abhi carried Pragya in his arms ignoring Pragya's constant bickering of letting her down and allowing her to walk. But Abhi is too adamant this time. He silenced her saying that he don't want her to fall again and get a permanent bed booked in the Hospital. So, she just stopped struggling in his hold and allowed him carry all the way to the parking lot. He placed her comfortably in the Passenger's seat and buckled her seat belt. But while doing this, he was so close to her.

 But while doing this, he was so close to her