Chapter 6- Abhigya nok-jhok

Well, most of you thought the surprise to be the revelation of the truth. Revelation of truth and Abhi trusting Pragya will be the ultimate scene in this plot. So, your guesses are wrong..
Actually, the last few chapters were kinda emotional and if this continues, I guess i would have made you cry at some point 😢. So, taking a break from the emotional turmoil, this chapter is completely dedicated to "ABHIGYA and their NOK-JHOK"

Happy reading guys..

****************

Next day morning, Abhi was awoken by continuous tingling sounds of bangles which were obviously of Pragya's. She was roaming all around the room which was quite unusual. She was also looking a bit worried.

Abhi: "hey chashmish! Yeh subah subah aise kyu bhaage jaa rahe ho jaise Olympic race ke gold medal 🏆 jeetna hai?! Dekho, aise koyi iraade hai tho is kamre ke bahaar kar lena apna practice jyo bhi hai. Yaha mere pyaare neend kharab mat karo. Mai tho aaram se mere girlfriends ke saath romantic date par jaa raha tha. Poora sapna hi kharaab kar di. Abhi javo aur mujhe sone do. Waise bhi Olympics shuru hone me bahut time bacha hai.. hhaawww"

(hey chashmish! Why are you running this way early in the morning? Are you training to win gold medal in Olympic race?🏃🏃🏃
See, if you have such intentions, then practice outside this room and not here, disturbing my sweet sleep. I was happily dreaming that I was on a romantic date with by girlfriends but you disturbed it. Anyway, there is still so much time for Olympics. So, stop running and let me catch some sleep. hhaawww) he said yawning..

Pragya: "Yaha mai pareshan ho rahi hu aur ko aap ki neend bahut pyaari ho gayi kya

Pragya: "Yaha mai pareshan ho rahi hu aur ko aap ki neend bahut pyaari ho gayi kya.. aur yeh subah subah kya hota hai, time dekhi clock pe, 8.30 ho raha hai. Aur kya keh rahe the aap, girlfriends haa, Tanu ko yeh baat sunne deejiye,😉 aur phir dekh lejiye, sapnae apne so called girlfriends ke saath..hu😑"

(I'm worried here and you are still talking about sleep. And what is called early in the morning, have look at the time, it's 8.30 now. And what else were you saying, romantic date with girlfriends ha, not bad.. just let Tanu hear you say about this, then you happily watch dreams.. with your girlfriends.. hu😑) she said scoffing

Listening tanu's name, color drained from his face as he imagined Tanu chasing him with a stick if she take the word "girlfriends" before her. She won't leave any chance to hit him black and blue. He looked frightened and tried to brush off his thoughts screaming "NAHII!!!" (NO!!)😨😰😱

Pragya: "kya hua.. Tanu aayi thi kya sapne me, chadi pakadke"😉 (what happened.. did you just imagine Tanu come in your dreams.. holding a stick) saying this, she began laughing.😆😂

Abhi was astonished thinking how did she know what was he thinking: "tumhe kaise pata ki.. jagudarni (he muttered under his breath) mere baath chodo aur abhi tumhare pair ke phyoon par break lagaya hai kya, abhi tak tho race ki practice chal rahi thi aur ab kyo rukh gayi.. haa!"