Chapter 4- Pragya to help Akash

Thank you note:

Thank you guys for such a wonderful response.. I'm really glad and feeling cloud nine seeing the amazing support all of you are giving to this plot.. "1.14k views and 288 votes" this means a lot to me..
I just hope that I'm upto your expectations and I'm not disappointing anyone, if so, do mention improvements you feel necessary in the storyline..
Thank you all 😄😊

Happy reading..

*****************

"Maaf kijiye. Aaj balcony me havaa jyadaa thi aur sare papers ud rahe the. Issiliye andar aana pada. Kaam jyada tha aur aaj mai kuch jaada hi thak gayi thi aur yahi aankh lag gayi. Aayinda se dhyaan rakhungi. Mai chalti hu, good night" (" I'm sorry, there was heavy wind in balcony and prayers were flying all around. It was difficult to manage there, so I had to come in. Work load was heavy today and also I was very tired from morning, so I didn't even realize when I fell asleep. I'll take care that it won't repeat again. I know you hate my presence in this room. I'm leaving, good night") saying so, she made her way towards balcony.

Shock would be an understatement for Abhi to listen cold and emotionless voice of Pragya.. Before he could think of or do something, Pragya left for balcony..

***************

Abhi:

He felt like cold water run through his veins when he heard her say that he hates her presence though it must be true. He was confused.. he could not understand what he feels for her. Why he felt bad seeing her in vulnerable state. He involuntarily moved towards balcony just to make sure that she is fine. Just as he entered balcony, cool breeze hit his body making him shiver at his place. But on the other hand, Pragya was simply setting all her things to sleep but, instead of lying down, she sat on the swing in their balcony, aimlessly gazing at the sky with silent tears streaming down her cheeks which she didn't even care to wipe off..

Abhi felt an immense desire to console her and wipe her tears off, but he knew that it was not the right time. So, he silently left from there making no noise to give her enough space. He went in and lay on his bed, lost in her thoughts..

Abhi's pov:

"kya hai ye ladki, mere samajh ke bahaar hai.. kabhi kabhi lagtha hai ki kya ye wahi ladki hai jisne Purab se pyaar ki aur mujhse, paison ke liye shaadi ki?!! Vo tho kahrathi ki ussne Shaadi sirf uske maa aur dadi ke liye hi kiya tha.. kya vo sach ye ya Aaliya?!

(What sort of girl is she, she is completely out of my understanding. Sometimes I feel that is she the same one who loves Purab but married me for my riches?! But she was telling that she married me only for her mother and dadi. Who is right? Chashmish or Aaliya?)

Usne tho ghar me sabhi ko apni aor kar liya na.. Sabhi tho ussi ke side lenge. Yaha tho kissiko iska sach nahi pata hai na.. Daadi tho aaj kal sirf isske gun gaathe rahthe hai.. pragya ye, pragya vo.. Ek baat tho hai, vo chaahe jaise bhi ho, ghar me use sab ki phikar hai.. Bunty, babli bhi use khoob pyaar karthe hai. Un teenon ko dekh kar kabhi kabhi lagtha hai ki pragya hi unki maa hai, unhe vo daanthi hai aur manati bhi hai, unse khelti bhi hai aur padaathi bhi tho hai.. Daadi.. daadi ki bhi vo bahut khyaal karthi hai, parson doctor ne bhi kaha tha ki unke health me zabardast improvement hai aur sabhi ne tho saara credit pragya ko hi diya tha..

(she turned everyone of this house into her side. No one knows her truth here. Even dadi is praising her all these days. But one thing is true, however might she be, she takes care of everyone here as her own. Even Bunty and Babli loves her a lot. When anyone sees them together, they might feel Pragya as their real mom. She scolds them for their mistakes but also consoles them. She plays with them and at the same time makes them learn. She even cares for daadi a lot. Day before yesterday, doctor was also telling that there is a great improvement in dadi's health and everyone were giving Pragya all the credit)

Daadi se yaad aaya, Bachpan me daadi kahthi thi.. "har sikke ke do pahloo hote hai" mere hisaab se tho ek kahaani hai, tho shaayad uski kahaani kuch aur hi ho?! Pata karna padega..

(Dadi used to say this when I was child "there are two sides for every coin" there is one story in my view, so is it possible that there is an entirely different story according to her?!)

And what was it b/w Akash and chashmish today..

Flashback:

Aakash was dull when he returned home after watching Rachana and locked himself in his room. He missed her very badly. He realized his sin. He understood to what extent he has hurt her and now, he is drowning with guilt. He came out is his thoughts when he heard his door being knocked.

A: "Pragya bhabhi!! Aap yaha..?!" (Pragya bhabi, you here..?!)

P: "Bas aise hi aakash..(just like that Aakash.. )

A: "bhabi aap bahaar kyu khade hai, andar aayiye"
(bhabi, why are you standing outside, come in) he said making way for her to enter his room and made her sit on couch "ab bataaiye bhahi" (now you tell me bhabi, what is it?)

Pragya in a serious tone asked him: "Kya kuch aisi baat hai jyo tum mujhe batana chahte ho par hichkicha rahe ho?
(Is there anything which you want to share with me but finding it difficult to convey?)

A: "Ha bhabi, vo.. vo.. Rachana ke baare me.." (yeah bhabi, it's about Rachana.. But how did you know that?! 😵)

Pragya simply have an understanding nod indicating him to continue..

(Actually, Pragya, who went near the same park where Rachana was, in regard with some university works happened to see Aakash staring at one point. Following his gaze and seeing tears brimming in his eyes, she understood that he's missing Rachana and also joy of fatherhood at the same time too guilty of his actions to face the truth. She also observed that even Rachana missed him. So, she felt that both of them need to try to forget their past and move on, together..)

A: "Bhabi, mai jaanta hu ki Mai ne kitni badi gunah ki hai aur mai ye bhi jaanta hu ki mai saza ke laayak hu, par bhabi mai Rachana se bahut pyaar kartha hu bhabi.. Mujhe mere galti ka ehsaas hai... Ek baar mai apni maa ke baato me aakar paison ke laalach me galti kar di, aayinda se aisa nahi hoga bhabi. YEH MERA WAADA HAI. Khud se.. Rachana ko mai har vo khushi dena chaahta hu jispar uska hak hai. Uske aage uske dhaal banke khadaa hona chahta hu.. Uske har dukh mera ho aur mere har khushi rachhu ki.. Mai bas ek mauka chahta hu bhahi, usse manane ke liye.. Galti tho sabse hoti hai na bhabhi.. Kya mujhe mere galti sudhaar ne ka mauka milegi bhabhi? "
(Bhahi.. I know how horrible sin I have committed, I also know that I deserve punishment. But I love Rachana a lot bhabi.. And now, I even realized my mistakes.. For once, I came into my mom's words and in greed of money, I made a mistake.. But this won't happen again.. It's my promise.. For myself.. I want to give Rachana all the happiness she deserves.. I want to stand before her as a shield, safeguarding her from all the troubles.. Let all her sorrows be mine and all my happiness be hers.. I just want one chance.. to convince her. Everyone commits mistakes na bhabi, can I get a chance to correct my mistakes?)..

Though Pragya was angry at Aakash for state of Rachana, she wasn't blind to miss to see the truthfulness in his eyes and determination to win back his love in his voice...

*************************
This might be kind of boring, I'm sorry if I failed to keep it interesting..

This is the beginning of the change of feelings of Abhi towards Pragya...

Thank you everyone.. 😊

Comments and criticism accepted..
Please don't forget to vote and drop down your view in comments section 😊