Chapter 18- Fun time

Hi friends..
This is a surprise chapter which I've never intended to include in the plot. But now that I'm on a long break from here, I didn't want to leave the story behind with a dull, boring or emotional scene..
So tadaa.. Even I'm surprised that I could write in such a short span. Please ignore the mistakes or tell them through your comments..

Have a happy reading..

**********
On the same day, cont..

Bulbul, who was returning from the bill counter, thought she has seen her juju. She thought to ask her sis if she had come there with him and couldn't understand why was he so angry. She saw the two most important people of her life trying their best to hold back their tears. She immediately realized what might have happened and rushed to comfort them. Yet, having a heart break was not so easy. How difficult ever it is, she fought back her tears and offered a shoulder to comfort them. Seeing both of them cry, even her eyes started brimming with tears.

Bulbul: Di, Purab.. Ab bas bhi karo dono. Jyo hua, so hua. Usse hum kabhi badal nahi sakte. Manthi hu ki mai Purab se pyaar karti thi.. Ab bhi karti hu. Par di, pyaar kyo bhi kar sakta hai. Shayad humara safar sirf idhar tak hi ho. Mai nahi jathi ki aage jaake mere zindagi kaise rahegi, par phir bhi, bharosa hai.. Tum donon par ki jab bhi zarurat pade, tho tum mere sath doge.. bharosa hai, Khud par aur khuda par.. Sab theek ho jayega di. Bas sahi samay ka intazar hai.
Di, kya aap ne kabhi socha ki aapki shadi kisi Celebrity se hoga, nahi na. Par aap ke bhaagy Abhi jiju se jud gaya. Kise pata mere bhaagy me kaun hai. Khair, ye sab bate chodo di. Sab theek hoga. Yeh mera vaada hai di.. (looking straight into her eyes so deeply that this words would permanently be inscribed in her mind, she repeated).. "Sab theek hoga" ek na ek din, SAB THEEK HOJAYEGA..

"Di, Purab.. Please stop it both of you. What happened has happened. We can never change it. I agree that I've loved Purab, hell I love him even now. But Di, anyone can love. Maybe, my journey with him last only till here. I don't know what or how would my life be from here on.. But I have TRUST di, on both of you.. That you'll stand by me whenever I need your support. I TRUST myself and I TRUST God. Everything will be okay..
Di, have you ever imagined that you'll be married to a celebrity. No right.. But you are now destined to be with him. Who knows what's written in my destiny. Anyway, let's give this a rest.. Everything will be okay aright.. I promise you this.. (looking straight into her eyes so deeply that this words would permanently be inscribed in her mind, she repeated).. Everything will be okay.. One or the other day.. Everything will be alright..

Pragya couldn't digest the fact that her baby sister grew so big that she finally realized how life would actually be like.. She used to call her "Jhalli"(crazy) for living in dream land but seeing her snap to reality made her sad and proud at the same time. It's not that Pragya is a cry baby. It's just that she faced so much already that she needed a break. She was tired of carrying all emotions within herself. She wanted someone by her side to hold her and tell that it'll be alright, but she is all alone. It's just that the emotional baggage became too heavy for her to carry and she just dropped it today, in front of them coz she knew that she wouldn't be judged there. She felt immense proud to see her baby sister grow so mature.

She shed enough tears. But Now, not anymore. It's foolish to cry over same thing again and again. Now there's nothing to do about it. So, even she left everything to the one she trusted the most.. She left everything to Almighty..

Purab: Haa di, ab bas. Ab jyo kuch bhi hoga, so hoga. Hamare hathon me kuch nahi. Meri galthi hai, mai ise sudhaarunga. Mai aur tum dono bhi jaanthe ho ki mere galti ka mujhe kitna pachtaava hai. Bas dukh is baat ka hai ki mere galthi ke sazaa aap dono ko bhi bhugatha pad raha hai. Ek mauka miljaye.. Vadaa kartha hu, sab theek kar doonga.