Turn(Kylo Ren)

"It's over Anakin," you yelled. "I have the high ground!"

"You underestimate my power," Ben yelled back.

"Don't try it," you begged him. You were playing Anakin and Obi Wan. It was a game you normally played when you and Ben were bored and it was raining. You held a stick, and so did he. Ben was standing on a wide stool in the middle of the living room at your house. You stood on the couch, which had foot rests that you had put out for the game. Ben leaped off the stool, and you reached your stick up. He landed on top of you, and you cried out, bumping your head on Ben's, both of you tumbling off the couch. Your mothers rushed into the room to see you sitting across from each other, rubbing your foreheads.

"Are you okay," Leia asked.

"No," you and Ben said in unison. Your mothers rushed over and scooped you up. They cooed and fussed over you.

"What happened," your mother asked.

"We were playing Anakin and Obi Wan," Ben answered.

"What's that," Leia asked, a worried look in her eyes.

"We pretend to be Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi," I answered. "We learned about them from a history book. We learned how Darth Vader lost his arm and legs," you said. The moms exchanged a look.

"You shouldn't play that anymore," Leia said. "It was a real event that really took place, and you should take it more seriously."

"Okay Leia," you said.

"Sorry Mom," Ben said quietly.

"Sorry," you echoed.

"It's fine," Leia said. "Just find something else to play, okay?" You and Ben nodded.

"You wanna play Pilots and Death Stars," Ben asked.

"Okay!" you cheered. Ben tapped you on the shoulder.

"You're the pilot," he said, then he ran. You ran after him.

"Pilots and Death Stars," Leia asked.

"It's tag," your mom answered.

"Our kids are history nuts."

***

"Join me (Y/N), Ben said. "I am more powerful than Luke. I overpowered him. We can rule the galaxy (Y/N). Make things the way we want them to be."

"Don't do this Ben. You're breaking my heart."

"Luke turned against me. Don't you turn against me."

"Ben, don't do this." You felt your throat tighten. You couldn't breath. You sink to your knees, and your vision swims. "Ben," you gasp. "Ben--" Ben's eyes widen when he realizes what he's doing. He lets you go, and you gasp for breath.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry." Ben places a hand on your shoulder, and you flinch away. You shoot to your feet and run. You just run, hoping to find Luke. Ben lets you go. You scream as a piece of wood shoots up. Luke's metal hand reaches up, and you grab it, pulling him out of the rubble. He sees your heart broken face, and tears well up in his eyes. "I'm sorry (Y/N)," he says. "I did this to you."

***

The memories flash through your mind when you see Kylo Ren. You are on your knees in front of him, immobilized by Snoke. He laughs. "You think your memories will turn him," he snarls.

"No," you answer. "I gave up any hope he would turn years ago." You look up at your best friend. "I'm not afraid," you tell him, and he nods, knowing what you mean. You struggle to your feet, breaking Snoke's hold. You take Kylo Ren's lightsaber out of his belt, and hand it to him. "Whatever you're going to do, do it now," you tell him. He stares into your eyes, heartbreak and remorse in them. You give him a sad smile and place your hand on his cheek, wiping away a tear. "Goodbye, old friend." You remove your hand from his cheek and close your eyes. You feel Kylo Ren's lightsaber press against your chest. A second later, you hear a lightsaber ignite, but you feel no pain. You open your eyes, and feel the lightsaber leave your chest. Kylo Ren's lightsaber, the lightsaber that never ignited. You turn around, and your (F/C) lightsaber is through Snoke's middle.

Kylo Ren drops his lightsaber, and gasps. He falls against you, and you hold him tightly. He buries his face in the crook of your neck. "You saved me," you whisper. "Why?"

"I love you (Y/N). I always have." A tear rolls down your cheek, and you can feel Kylo Ren crying against your neck.

"It's okay Kylo Ren. We're okay."

"It's Ben." Your eyes widen. He turned. And you caused it.