Dark Side(Luke Skywalker)

(Y/N) pressed herself to the ground, listening for the feet of stormtroopers. She was on Endor, hiding underneath a vehicle. It was large and bulky, good for hiding people, if you didn't mind a few scrapes. (Y/N) heard footsteps, then she saw black boots in front of her. "Have you found them yet?" The voice belonged to the man wearing the black boots. It sent a chill down (Y/N)'s spine. It belonged to Luke Skywalker. (Y/N) had loved him...when they were on the same side. Now though, he had betrayed Han, Leia, and (Y/N), turning to the dark side and allying himself with the Empire.

"No, sir," a stormtrooper said. "We'll keep looking."

"You'd better," Luke said cooly. "For your sake." The stormtroopers walked away. "I know you're under there," Luke said. "Come out." (Y/N) stayed put. She wasn't going to reveal herself. There was a chance Luke was bluffing. "Really, (Y/N)," Luke said. (Y/N) stifled a scream. She was face to face with her former love interest. His cold blue eyes bored holes into her (E/C) ones, but she couldn't look away. "Didn't you stop to think I'd sense you before hiding under there?" (Y/N) didn't answer. She just shot out from under the vehicle. Luke stood up, and she fired on him. (Y/N) didn't stop to see if she had landed a hit. She just ran for a speeder bike and hopped on. She rode through the forest on Endor, flawlessly dodging trees and other obstacles. After several miles, she abandoned the speeder bike and ran through the forest on foot. After several miles, she climbed up a tree and hid there, blaster ready. She wasn't going to get captured by the Empire. Han and Leia needed her.... She just needed to catch her breath. Then she'd keep running.

"(Y/N)," she heard Luke call through the forest. (Y/N) couldn't go back to the ground, and she couldn't keep sitting in that tree. It was a good thing she was good at climbing. (Y/N) traveled through the trees, careful not to fall or make a sound. "Really, (Y/N), I thought you were smarter than this. You can't hide from me. We'll always find each other...." (Y/N) just continued to climb. "I don't know why you insist on helping the Rebels. They're liars, and traitors." Luke sighed. (Y/N) could hear him getting closer. "I loved you, (Y/N). I still love you. I don't want to hurt you. Please, come down here. Come to the dark side. Join the Empire. We'll will spare you if you came to us willingly, offering up the information you have about the Rebels, like I did. I promise they won't hurt you."

"I'd rather die," (Y/N) screamed, unable to help herself. Luke gave a low chuckle.

"So you can hear me," he said. "Since I know you're in earshot now, let me give you some information. Emperor Palpatine is dead. Darth Vader is dying. The doctors might be able to save him, but it doesn't look good. If he dies, I'm going to be the Emperor. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. I need you, (Y/N), I need you with me. Join me, and together we'll bring order to the galaxy. We'll make things the way we want them to be." (Y/N) didn't answer. She just held still, clinging the the branch she was holding. Luke was right beneath her, and there was a blaster at her hip. If she couldn't escape, she could always drop down on him and shoot him. If she failed.... (Y/N) decided she would cross that bridge when she came to it. For now, she needed to wait for Luke to go away, and pray that he didn't look up. Luke paused.

"I know you're up there, (Y/N)," he said. "Just come down now." This time, (Y/N) scurried over to the next tree. She made it just as Luke looked up. She hurried through the trees. Finally, after what seemed like hours, she dropped to the ground, boots snapping twigs and crushing leaves. Then an arm wrapped around her middle. (Y/N) tried to scream, but there was a hand covering her mouth. "Hey, (Y/N)," Luke whispered in her ear. Then she blacked out.

***

(Y/N) woke up in an interrogation room. Luke was staring at her. "You murderous, lying snake!" (Y/N) screamed. Luke just smiled.

"It's okay, (Y/N)," he cooed. "You're safe."

"I'm in an Imperial base! In what universe am I safe?"

"This one." Despite herself, (Y/N) had to smile. Luke had always been cracking those kind of jokes, back when he was on the light side and it seemed like the Rebel Alliance would overthrow the Empire. Luke saw her smile, and his smile grew brighter. "(Y/N), did you think about my offer," he asked. The smile vanished from (Y/N)'s face.

"I'm not joining you," she said. "Not now, not ever." The smile vanished from Luke's face as well.

"My father survived," he said quietly. (Y/N) knew he meant Vader.

"Why do I care," she asked.

"He says if you don't cooperate, I have to kill you." (Y/N) was silent for a moment.

"Then do it," she said at last.

"What?"

"If you have to kill me if I don't cooperate, kill me now, because you're not going to get a single word out of me."

"I don't want to kill you, (Y/N). I don't think I can kill you." (Y/N) smiled.

"You're a marshmallow, Luke Skywalker." He smiled.

"Yeah, yeah I am." Luke's eyes stayed on (Y/N) for a couple seconds. Then he crossed over to her and unlocked the restraints. (Y/N) jumped up.

"Big mistake," she growled, grabbing her blaster. Luke just smiled. He took (Y/N) by the shoulders and kissed her, right on the mouth. (Y/N) kissed him back, too surprised to do anything else. The kiss was long and deep. It lead to more kisses, which lead to Luke sliding his hands under (Y/N)'s top. She pressed her blaster to Luke's chest. "Hands off," she ordered, breaking off the kisses. Luke just nodded, folding his hands in front of him. (Y/N) smiled at him sadly. "Bye, Luke," she said softly, then headed for the door.

"I love you, (Y/N)," Luke whispered. (Y/N) stopped at the door.

"I love you, too."