Nightmares(Han Solo)

Han shoved you behind him. You clutched your blaster, terrified. You shot stormtroopers from behind Han. "Chewie, take the Falcon and get (Y/N) out of here!"

"What about you," Chewie asked.

"I'll hold these guys off. Go!"

"No," you said quickly. "There's too many of them, and I'm not leaving without him."

"Babe, I appreciate the sentiment, but now's not the time."

"Han--" He wrapped an arm around your waist and kissed you passionately on the mouth.

"I love you," he said. "Now go! Get out of here!"

"No! Han--" Then a stormtrooper shot him. You screamed as Han fell down. You slid your arm under his back to help him breathe easier. "Han, Han, can you hear me?"

"(Y/N)...."

"Yes, Han, it's me. Hold on. Chewie and I are going to heal you."

"(Y/N).... Chewie...."

"Han," Chewie asked, worried.

"What is it love," you asked.

"Take care of each other."

"No," you screamed. "Han, stay with me! Don't leave me, please don't leave." Han's eyes fluttered closed, and his body went still in your arms. You screamed and sobbed, and tried to bring Han back to life, but nothing seemed to work. The stormtroopers were closing in.

"(Y/N), we have to go," Chewie yelled.

"No," you yelled back. "I'm not leaving Han!" Chewie sighed with exasperation and lifted you up. You screamed and kicked at him.

"(Y/N), stop screaming, it's the middle of the night," he grumbled in Han's voice, in...Basic?

***

You woke up confused. You were on the Falcon, in the bed you shared with Han, who was beside you. It was just a dream, you thought. It was just a dream. Han was staring at you, bleary eyed.

"Why were you screaming like that," he asked. "It's the middle of the night. I was sleeping." You burst into tears. Han's eyes widened. "(Y/N), are you okay? I'm sorry I yelled like that. I--" You hugged Han and buried your face in his chest. Han wrapped his arm around you and kissed the top of your head. "It's okay Babe," he murmured. "I'm here. I'm here." You continued to cry, holding onto Han for dear life. Han let go of you, tilted your chin up so you were looking at him, and kissed you on the mouth. He stared down at your tearstained face and brushed a lock of hair behind your ear. "What happened Babe? Are you alright?"

"I'm okay Love. I just had a nightmare, that's all."

"What was it about?"

"We were fighting stormtroopers. You told Chewie to get me out of there, but I wouldn't leave, then you kissed me and told me you loved me. Then a stormtrooper shot you. You died while I was holding you." You started crying again. Han brushed your tears away and kissed your forehead.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm alive, and it's not like a stormtrooper could hit me anyway." You laughed a little, and Han grinned. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better," he asked.

"Hold me," you answered.

"Okay," Han answered. You stared at him, surprised.

"Really?"

"Anything for you (Y/N). Anything."

"You would die for me?"

"I'd do better. I would live for you." You smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thanks Love. I'd live for you too." Han smiled and laid down. You followed suit. Han hugged you to him and kissed your forehead. You rested your head on his chest. You two laid awake like that for a few hours. Han didn't fall asleep until you did. You woke up in his arms, happy to be beside him.