Enraged

Title: Enraged
Requested? Yes.
Plot: Imagine some guy hitting on you at a club and Tyler fighting with him, and you go home and clean his wounds.
Warnings: Club fight.
Word count: 826

—***—

You looked at yourself in the mirror one more time before you were ready to head out the door. You were wearing a short, not too short, marine blue dress and black heels. Your hear and make-up were on point and you were proud of yourself. You were heading out with Tyler, Josh and the rest of the people behind Twenty One Pilots, to celebrate their first Grammy award. Their band was getting more and more popular by the day and you were proud to be their friend.

"Sorry I'm late, let's go." You said, even though you were only a minute or two late, five tops, and you still had enough time to get to the club. You twirled around in front of your female friends and Tyler's eyes followed your every move. He knew then and there that it was going to be tough for him to deal with all the men staring at you once you get there. To say he was not looking forward to it would be an understatement. Everybody else grabbed what they needed and you were out the door.

Tyler walked behind you, not taking his eyes off you, and as you turned back to look at him he averted his eyes to the ground, and moved his head to the other side, almost turning away completely. As you arrived at the club, the deafening sound of music and the smell of alcohol, combined with countless sweaty bodies dancing and grinding on each other was present. Trying every possible way you could to stay together, you all made your way over to the bar and ordered your drinks.

"Hey there gorgeous." You heard someone say and turned to see a guy looking at you with a smirk on his face. His breath slurred with alcohol, but he looked as he if he was not drunk yet. You told him you were not interested and turned back to the bar, only to get turned back around and the guy pulled you close to himself. You tried your best to free yourself from his grip, but to no avail. You were trapped between him and the bar, with no possibility of escape.

Tyler was talking with Josh, a few seats away from yours when he laughed at something Josh said and turned his head to look at you, still smiling and raising his glass to his lips to take a sip of his drink. But his smile died down instantly, and his hand stopped tilting the glass, the liquid inside niches close to his mouth as he saw you trying your best to get away from a guy, but being overpowered. Tyler felt his blood boil as he set his glass hard on the table and rushed to your aid.

The next thing you know, you feel the guy get pulled off of you and onto the floor by an enraged Tyler. It is a known fact that Tyler wasn't exactly the first person you would call if you needed a sparing partner in a boxing match, but it must have been the adrenaline, mixed with alcohol that gave him the strength to fight the guy who hit on you. You yelled over to Josh as the fight began to escalate, Tyler already having a bloody nose. And Josh quickly ran over to the two men on the ground and broke them apart.

He then sat Tyler and you into the car and took you home. There he helped you get him inside and set him on the couch. He then asked if there is anything you needed, and you responded saying you need some warm water and some cotton wool. Josh brought you all you needed and you told him to head back to the club to ensure everyone the two of you were alright and that they didn't have to worry. He nodded and was out the door, leaving Tyler and you alone.

You dipped the cotton wool in the warm water and began to clean up Tyler's bloody nose. He looked down at you with sorrow in his eyes as you looked like you were on a verge of tears. And you really were, you hated seeing Tyler hurt. After cleaning up the blood on his face, you held a small ice pack, which you made by putting an ice cube in a kitchen cloth, on his bruises. You had avoided looking into his eyes all this time, but now you looked up.

And as your eyes met you felt yours fill with tears and you pressed your lips on Tyler's as the tears streamed down your face. Tyler tried his best to comfort you, holding you in his arms after you broke away from the kiss, telling you how he was not going to let anything bad ever happen to you and he placed another kiss on your lips. That night you slept engulfed in Tyler's arms.