The Boy You Met Last Night

Title: The Boy You Met Last Night
Requested? Yes.
Plot: Imagine meeting Tyler at a college party and you two hit it off and get in bed that night, only for him to ask you out the next day.
Warnings: Sexual intercourse
Word count: 995

—***—

Tyler was so excited to actually be playing this weeks college party. It was a huge opportunity, and his two friends and him practiced almost every day. There was this fear that they were gonna fail, even though they were a really good band, but it's something that every person feels when they need to demonstrate something to a large group of people. Just imagine how many writers have written a few books, but are too afraid to publish them, not yet ready for the divided audience, everyone having an opinion of their own, that were bound to be different.

But luckily, Tyler's family was always there to support him and have his back, so they gave him that extra boost every time he was feeling down about himself or his music. Finally, the night arrived and it was time for Tyler and his friends to show the people at the party what they had. And they loved them, especially Tyler's voice, that is so much different then a voice people are used to hearing coming from a guy. His voice was much softer, however, that didn't take away from the fact that it didn't matter, he still sang better then a lot of men with deep voices.

His voice kinda gave it a more unique feel, because his dream was to mix genres and people were shocked at how good it sounded. The party was going very well and then Tyler noticed a girl, talking to her friends as she slowly swung her hips to the music. His eyes trailed her body from head to toe, taking in all of her features, and all that without skipping a beat in the song. The desire to meet this girl overtook his mind after the set was over, so he made the bold move and approached you. Your two friends saw him moving towards you, so they made their exit silently.

You two talked a little, getting to know each other, and soon the two of you were dancing. Tyler's hands rested on you waist, but as the two of you started dancing dirty, they moved down, resting on your bum, giving it a light squeeze. There was some alcohol involved, but not so much you were completely drunk, just relaxed and in the mood for a little dirty dancing. You turned your back to Tyler and started grinding on him at one point, making him decide it was enough teasing for one night and the two of you left the party and went to Tyler's dorm room.

You were not even inside the room, but you were already taking each others clothes off, constantly continuing the kiss that was being broken with every article of clothing ending up on the floor of the dorm. Tyler somehow managed to lock the door, making sure nobody interrupted you. Slowly, you inched your way to the bed, as you tried to continue teasing Tyler for a little while longer. Once you reached the bed, he threw you on it, clearly realizing what you were doing. So he decided to tease you, slowly licking you and sliding his fingers inside, a smirk appearing on his face when you tilted your head back and your hand reaching for his hair, in hopes of getting more.

Suddenly he stopped and kissed you after putting his fingers inside your mouth and then his own, before he positioned himself and slowly entered you, your name escaping his lips. You dig your fingers into his back as he picks up his pace, both of you enjoying every second of it. Tyler thrusted in and out of you at a steady pace, only speeding it up once he regained his strenght from the previous time. You arched your back, felling Tyler's thrusts pushing him deeper inside you. You felt a tingling sensaton and you knew you were close. You told Tyler that in an unsteady voice, and he nodded, that motion letting you know he was close too.

Both of your bodies froze once you reached your climax. You ride out your orgasms and Tyler collapses on the bed next to you, his breathing unsteady, just as much as yours. You smiled at each other and soon fell asleep. The morning after, you were woken up by the sunlight coming from the window, your head throbbing. Somehow, parts of the previous night were erased from your mind and you looked aroung your surroundings in confusion, trying to put the puzzle peaces back together, to form a clear picture of last night.

You jump a little once you heard the door open and you saw a black haired boy enter the room. You realized it was Tyler, the boy you met last night, and the last thing you remembered about him was the dancing. He was carrying a tray with an orange juice and a plate with two sandwiches on it. He placed it in front of you and you thanked him, taking a bite out of one of the sandwiches, your mind running wild as you tried to understand what happened. So you asked Tyler to give you some information about the events that took place the previous night.

"Only if you go out with me. I mean, it is kinda weird to demand that after what happened, but you intrigue me and I want to get to know you." He answered, earning a small smile from you. He leaned in and took a bite of the sandwich you were holding as you thought of your answer. You giggled and jokingly moved the sandwich away from him, lifting your eyebrows at him. He let out an airy laugh and went back to looking at you intently, waiting for your answer. You nodded, agreeing to go out with him, to peace together the previous night and also because Tyler looked like he could be a really great guy and you wanted to see more of him.