Teasing You

Title: Teasing You
Requested? Yes.
Plot: Imagine Tyler waking up a little horny and teasing you all day until you give in and that night you two make love.
Warnings: Sexual intercourse.
Word count: 996

—***—

It was around 9am when Tyler woke up, feeling a little, horny if you will. It didn't happen very often, but when it did, you loved to tease him saying you were not feeling well enough at the moment. And that's what happened this morning. Tyler rolled over to his side and traced his hand from your face and down your arm, proceeding to then leave soft kisses on the same path. You were woken up by that and turned over to ask him what was going on. But you wouldn't have to search long for the answer as you saw the lust in his eyes and and he also placed a passionate kiss on your lips, taking your breath away.

"Not now Tyler." You said, freeing yourself from his grasp. You got up from the bed and walked over to the bedroom door, but before you opened it you turned to look at Tyler and told him it was a possibility something might happen tonight and winked. Tyler leaned his head against the headboard and stared at you, and you just walked out of the bedroom. You went downstairs and started making breakfast.

You jumped slightly as you felt Tyler wrap his arms around you, after removing some of your hair to expose your bare neck and began kissing your jaw and neck. But you wiggled your way out of his grip, and for the rest of the day Tyler kept teasing you. He would accidentally touch your bum or something like that, or he would even press you against the counter, not even looking at you, but pretending to need something that was behind you and you were in his way of obtaining that something.

The night was slowly approaching and you felt like you couldn't take it anymore. All this teasing was driving both of you insane. As it was time to go to bed you started to make your way upstairs, with Tyler following swiftly behind you. And when you were in the room you took a stand in the middle of it as Tyler closed the door, keeping his glare on you, and made his way towards you, slowly lifting up your shirt. You put your hands up, giving him better access to getting the shirt off you. It ended on the floor of the bedroom, along with your bra.

Then Tyler turned you over to face him and looked you up and down, before attacking your lips with his. Just as he did to you, now you helped him out of his shirt. The two of you made your way to the bed, not breaking the kiss as you lied down and stared at Tyler who began placing kisses on your stomach and going lower to your pants. Grabbing them with both hands he slides them off, pulling the panties along with them. You were now fully naked and you could tell he was already hard by the bulge in his pants. He saw you looking at them, as they were the only article of clothing that was not on the floor yet.

He chuckled and took them off, before he climbed up on top of you and attacked your collar bone and neck, leaving purple marks on them. Then he moved his way down to your breasts, taking one of your nipples in his mouth as he kneaded the other one with his hand. You arched your back, soft moans escaping your lips as your core started to tingle. He was taking his time with your body and kept teasing you, kissing your things everywhere, but missing the one spot where you needed him the most. Your pleading eyes made him chuckle.

You gasped as you felt him slide two of his fingers inside you, moving at a sow pace, as pure pleasure erupted in you. He picked up the speed, only to turn it back down, earning a squirm from you, making him smirk against the skin of your thigh, sending chills down your spine. He took out his fingers and trailed them up your stomach to your mouth. You took the opportunity when he moved in for a kiss to flip the situation and now you were the one on top. It was now your turn to leave hickeys on his neck and chest as you made your way down to his hardened member. You kissed the tip and twirled your tongue around it, knowing that drives him crazy.

"Y/N, quit playing around." He begged, but you were in charge now and continued to tease his tip before suddenly taking him into your mouth, making him gasp and lift his head up from the bed to look at you, not expecting it. You kept your stare at him as you made your way up and down, stroking the part that wasn't in your mouth with your hand. Tyler's eyes flutter closed and he drops his head down on the bed, the sounds of his grunts filling the room. You sucked him off for a few more minutes before you climbed back on top of him and slid onto him, both of you letting out soft moans.

You kept your pace steady as your hands rested on Tyler's chest, while his were digging into your hips. Soon, your pace quickened and your moans filling the air. Once you were close to your high you alerted Tyler who nodded, stating he was close too. Suddenly a powerful sensation overtook your entire body, and you let out a loud moan of pure ecstasy. Tyler followed close behind, and you rode out your highs. After that, you slouched down on the bed next to him, both of you fighting to regain your breath. You settled yourself under the covers and Tyler wrapped his arms around you as you placed your head on his chest. You said your 'I love you's' and kissed once more, before starting to drift off to sleep.