Ivar The Boneless short

Ever since Ragnar Lothbrook was killed, your father Floki, the boatbuilder, started taking even more care about Ragnar's youngest son Ivar

Ever since Ragnar Lothbrook was killed, your father Floki, the boatbuilder, started taking even more care about Ragnar's youngest son Ivar. Once Ivar started arguing a lot more with his brothers than usual, it looks like Floki is the only one who cares about him. But he couldn't be more wrong. You had started having feelings for Ivar a long time ago, as you two were growing up together, and at some point in your life, when he helped you shoot an arrow, your hands touched, but this certain time you felt a little more than just a helping hand from a friend, but you didn't want to ruin your friendship in case Ivar doesn't feel the same, and so you continue as normal, helping your father, among other things, in building a carriage so that he could have an advantage in battle. The smile on Ivar's face warmed your heart when he saw the carriage, and you felt like you could spend the rest of eternity looking at that smile, getting lost in those eyes. Little did you know that, when you traced your fingers over the carriage, making sure everything was still in place, after Ivar tried it out, a pair of icy blues were following your every move, a small lovestruck grin tugging on Ivar's lips, as he too didn't want to ruin your friendship, but at the same time wanted to spend his life by your side. And it was only a matter of time before one of you confesses.

(BTW forgot to put the watermark of my profile on the image, but I hope you won't steal my work. If you see anyone has the same imagines as my blog, let me know :) )