0 2 - The Song

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 2: The Song

Sanskaar was impatiently waiting by the locker room, tapping his phone on his palm out of boredom.

"Sannnn." He heard his name and turned towards that familiar voice.

"Yeah? Did you find out anything?" He instantly asks and Sheesh, who was rushing towards him stops as he catches his breath.

"She likes music and chose her career path on that. She has two siblings, a sister and a brother. Her favourite dish is fish curry and she hates Loki. Her favourite colour is Black and she dislikes pink." Sanskaar blinked at Sheesh, astonished to hear so much.

"How strong is your stalking network man? How did you find all of this out?" Sanskaar asks, stunned and confused with how much he heard.

"Forget that but listen to this. . . I was sat in the canteen and luckily Kavita and Swara were sat behind me so I heard them talk. They were saying. . ." Sheesh utters, beginning to tell what he had heard.

"What's wrong with that rose guy?" Kavita asks Swara, who was taking a sip from her coke can.

"To be honest Kavita, if I didn't see him flirting with 10 girls at the same time and on the same day, then I wouldn't have a problem with him being your friend. I don't think he's right for you but overall it's your choice if you want to be his friend. I won't force you not to."

"10 girls? On the same day?"

"Tina, Meena, Sally, Amaira, Radhika, Sheetal, Lovleen, Niya, Pia J, Kanchi, Mousami, Sanjana, Arohi, Khushi, Praveen, Susan, Mala, Shivi, Dhanu, Sophie, Priya, Neeti, Sri, Haleem, Keerthi, Arya, Ammu, Verdu, Aditi, Alina, Meghu, Janvi, Tubi and the rest I forgot."

Kavita's eyes widened. "That's more than 10."

"If he can't be friend all of them then you know what type of guy he is. As a friend, I can only advice but the decision taking is yours. Always remember that and I know you would say that 'Swara, you take the decisions for me because you know the best' but it's you who should choose. All I can say is boys are smelly and you should stay away." Swara explains and Kavita starts thinking.

"I'll catch you later, I'm getting late for my class." Swara adds, standing up and Kavita looks at her.

"Swara, would you be there for the party?"

Swara struggles to speak as she seemed less interested. "I want to say no. . ." She trailed off and Kavita gave her the serious stares.

"But I'll be there." Swara adds, making a face which Kavita understood but ignored as she wanted Swara to come to the party. "Great! See you there." Kavita chirps and Swara nods, walking away.

"I forgot to add, she's Shekhar Gadodia's daughter." Sheesh completes and finishes telling while Sanskaar looks on.

"Shekhar Gadodia? The entrepreneur?" Sheesh shakes his head positively.

"See this, it runs in the family." Sheesh jokes and Sanskaar stares at him.

"Shut up. It's destiny. The destiny demands a Maheshwari and a Gadodia to remain rivals. That's why my Dad and Bade Papa have the rivalry with Shekhar and now I'm in line for the rivalry with Swara." Sanskaar explains and shakes his head in disbelief, not believing the new generation would continue that rivalry.