15 - Truth Said

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 15: Truth Said

After reaching home, he was stopped by his mother. "You're helping Swara?"

He shook his head positively and she slapped him across the face.

"You're such a disgrace!" Sujata yelled and the dim lights of the Maheshwari Mansion brightened as few members walked out.

Kavita makes her way forward and looks at Sanskaar, who lifts his head.

"I got your message. . ." She trialled off and walked forward, slapping him across the face. "And I hate you for doing that. . ."

"What happened Sujata? Who is this girl?" Annapurna asked while stopping next to Durga Prasad, staring at Sanskaar and Kavita.

Sanskaar lowered his head, knowing he won't have the strength to meet everyone's eyes.

"What should I say Jiji? My own son disappointed me, he. . ." Sujata began to cry. "I'm so ashamed of him!" She shouted and Ram walked forward to console her.

Annapurna, Durga Prasad and Ram blinked at Kavita, automatically assuming something had happened between her and Sanskaar.

"You thought you could impress me after ruining Swara's life? What made you think I would accept your apology? Haan?"

"What. . . Swara?" Durga Prasad shockingly asked.

"Yes, he ruined Swara's life, he mocked her in front of the whole college and all he says to me is. . ." She replied and takes her phone out, opening the message Sanskaar had sent her. "I have a confession to make. I was involved with Sheesh and Sahil, I'm sorry." She read out and looked back at Sanskaar, who still had his head down.

"You're disgusting! And, I didn't mean to tell your Mum everything but she continued asking me questions and I told her everything, in anger."

"And don't show me your ugly face ever again!"  Kavita added before storming past Sanskaar and towards the exit.

"I can't believe you would do such a low act like that Sanskaar." Sujata uttered, blinking at him in disgust.

"What did he do?" Ram asked and Sujata looked at him. "He. . ." She wasn't sure if she should tell everyone about Sanskaar's deeds, but yet again, she couldn't hide anything from his father.

She began to narrate everything that had happened, shocking everyone. They never expected Sanskaar to fall this low, just to impress a girl he liked, they felt ashamed and guilty on his behalf, knowing they won't be able to meet Swara after their son pulled a shameful act.

Ram had clenched his fist and walked towards Sanskaar, standing in front of him. "You disappointed me! How can you fall so low that you ruined someone else's life just to impress a girl you liked?"

"D. . ."

"Just shut up! Despite being wrong you still have the audacity to answer me?" Ram angrily roared, absolutely ashamed of his son.

"Is this what we taught you?" Ram lashed out again, feeling so angry that he could literally hit Sanskaar million of times, but still wouldn't get satisfaction.

"I. . ."

"You can't stay here, get out." Ram interrupted and Sujata looked on.

"But Ji. . ."