09 - Jayant

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 9: Jayant

"What is all your fault?" He looks to the side and sees Kavita standing there, he gulps while blinking at her.

"Uh. . ." He trials off, not being able to think of a response. "Of hurting Swara."

She narrows her eyebrows as she stares at him "Because of my friends she had to suffer and I feel like it's my fault for not stopping them." He adds a lie as he forms a frown.

She releases a small sigh, placing her hand on his shoulder "It's not your fault Sanskaar, you weren't sure of their intentions and if you didn't know then how can you blame yourself?"

"Hmm." He hums, shaking his head and Kavita curls a small smile as she looks at him. "Coffee?"

"Huh?"

"Do you wanna come for a coffee?" She asked, hiding her smile and he nods his head positively. "Sure."

"Have as much coffee as you want Sanskaar because soon you won't even be capable of drinking water!" Sheesh angrily utters while standing behind a pillar with Sahil.

"What's your plan?" Sahil enquires.

"Exposing Sanskaar but with a twist."

"What twist?"

Sheesh curves a smirk as his devilish brain lit up the idea for the twist.

**

Shekhar was sat inside his car, stressing as he closes the file.

"Urghh! Loosing that one deal costed me a heavy price." He sighed irritatedly, throwing the file on the seat besides him.

The driver abruptly stops the car and Shekhar swings forward and back. "What the hell!" He cussed, clenching his fist as he stares at the driver.

"Sir, the car in front of us. . ." The driver uttered and stopped talking while Shekhar glanced outside the windscreen, staring at the opposite car.

The two cars were facing each other and finally Shekhar glanced past the driver, seeing his enemy sat in the back.

"Move away." Shekhar orders, inhaling a fiery breath, wanting to kill him but controls his anger.

The driver starts driving past the car, in which Durga Prasad was sat.

Durga Prasad scoffs as he gently closes his file, knowing the lucky coin was in his hand, which can easily help him destroy his rival, Shekhar Gadodia.  

"Let's go." Durga Prasad orders and his driver starts driving.

**

Swara was sat in the front seat, fiddling with her seatbelt.

"Why are you nervous?"