19 - Plan Successful

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 19: Plan Successful

The spatula stopped in front of Swara, and she glanced at Shekhar who was fuming in pain.

"What is going on?"

Shekhar huffed as he tilted the back of his hand to show Swara his red rash, "I burnt my hand!"

"Are you sure you didn't just put make up on to make it seem like a burn?" Kavita taunted and Shekhar grit his teeth, clenching his other fist.

"Finding make up in the kitchen? I guess you never learnt what you have in the kitchen." Shekhar cussed as he glared at Kavita.

"Why were you in the kitchen anyways?" Swara questioned, narrowing her eyebrows as she blinked at Shekhar.

Shekhar stayed quiet as he merely rolled his eyes.

"To see if he's useful or not. . ." Sheesh trialled off and Swara glanced at him. "Hmm?"

"Like you said, he can't be laying around here for free, so he decided to cook. . . But looks like he's not even good at that." Sheesh answered Swara interpreting what he meant as he taunted Shekhar.

"Mind your tone! You bloody fraud! You're after Swara for her money. . ." Shekhar shouted as he pointed his finger at Sheesh, "this house is mine! I don't see why I need to leave. If someone's useless in this house then it's you, you cheap fraudster." Shekhar added, spitting his anger out on Sheesh.

"Mind your tongue Mr Gadodia, that's my future husband you're talking to!" Swara exclaimed, defending Sheesh and surprising everyone including Shekhar.

"Future h. . . Husband?"

"Yes, my future husband and you have no rights to degrade him like this!"

Shekhar exhaled a breath of shock, unable to communicate. He stuttered and pointed at Sheesh, "h. . . Him?"

"Right Mr Gadodia. . ." Sheesh trialled off, ready to trigger Shekhar "Me and Swara are going to get married soon. Which will make me Gadodia Empires. . ." Sheesh purposely left the hint for Shekhar with a sly smirk curving over his lips "son-in-law."

"Swara, you can't do this. You can't marry this gold-digger."

"Who are you to decide?"

"I'm. . ." Shekhar stopped, releasing a huff. "The sole owner of Gadodia Empire and I do not give you right to distribute MY property with this. . ." He added as he passed Sheesh a dirty stare.

"You've lost that, it's mine now. So all you need to do is get lost." Swara rudely replied and Shekhar shook his head.

"I'm not leaving." He made his decision clear in a stern tone, storming away.

After he successfully left, Sahil shook his head "what type of chipku is he. He's not even leaving."

"I don't want him to leave." Swara faces Sahil as she blinks at him.

"You don't?" Sahil asked as he looked at her and she shook her head, "he needs to stay here."

"So we need to make him feel like he's leaving?" Sanskaar asked and Swara nodded her head, "the more enraged he stays the better it is for us." Swara replied and walked away from the hall while Sheesh, Sahil and Sanskaar nod their head, thinking about what's going on in her mind.

"Don't pressure your tiny tube-light of a brain. You won't understand her." Kavita taunted and headed in a direction, away from them.