10 - Postpone to Prepone

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 10: Postpone to Prepone

"Let's go Sanskaar." Kavita says as she walks out but Sanskaar was too busy looking at Swara.

"Sanskaar!"

"Oh, sorry I. . ."

"Let's go."

He notices her mood off and creases his forehead "What happened? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." She replies, feeling low but Sanskaar doesn't believe her.  "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired."

"Okay, let's go." Sanskaar says and the two walk towards the exit.

Sameer heads towards Swara with the note in his hand and takes a seat near her, facing her with questioning expressions. Swara's eyes fall on the note and then she glanced at Sameer.

"What's that?" She asked, knowing it was the same note Sanskaar sent her and Sameer looked down at it.

"I don't know, I just found it on the floor." Sameer replies, throwing the note on the floor again.

"Oh okay." She sighed a small relief and glanced away, gazing around.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave, it's something important." Jayant says while coming there, both Sameer and Swara look up at him.

"Okay, bye." Sameer said and stood up and Swara stood up too.

"Hopefully see you. . ."

"After the wedding." Sameer interrupted and Jayant curves a fake smile. "I actually, need to postpone that." He replied and Swara's face lit up.

"Oh, that's great. . . I mean why?" Sameer uttered and had purposely made Jayant hear that.

"I need to leave for Singapore and crack that deal. But I'll be back after a month to make Swara mine, so you don't need to worry Sameer."

"Take your time Jayant, no ones in a hurry."

Jayant tried to fake a laugh but it wouldn't come out, he so badly wanted Sameer out of the way.

"Okay, we will leave then and hopefully see you after a year." Sameer says and starts walking away. Swara looks at Jayant with a small smirk and follows Sameer.

Jayant angrily grit his teeth as he watched the two walking out "Sameer has gotten out of hand, I need him to be controlled."

**

Sameer and Swara reach Gadodia Mansion and look on. "How did he reach here before us?" Sameer wondered, surprised to see Jayant's car parked outside.

"We came walking and he had a car, it wasn't that hard for him to be here before us." Swara responded and the two enter inside.

They see Jayant sat with Shekhar and Nayonika while drinking tea.

"Jayant, what a surprise. Café se coffee nahi mili jo yaha aa gaye? (Didn't you get coffee from the café that you came here?)" Sameer insulted and Swara bit her inner cheeks to control her laugh.