28 - He Likes Her

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Please please please support my graphics corner 🥺.
Link on my conversation board and book in my reading list.
Thank you! ❤️

Chapter 28 - He Likes Her

Kavita walked out with two mugs in her hand, heading towards Swara. "Here, have some coffee."

Swara straightened her posture, leaning against the sofa seat and held the cup in her hand. "Thank you."

"Have it while it's warm because it looks like they will take their time coming." Kavita uttered, taking a seat next to Swara and Sameer looked at her.

"Where is mine?" Sameer asked and Kavita turned her head towards him, "you have your own hands and legs, use them." She dissed and took a sip from the mug.

Sameer made a face as he stared at Kavita with irritation. "Ungrateful b. . ." He stopped, staring at her as he stood up.

"Sorry we're late." Sheesh spoke, walking inside with Sahil and Sanskaar behind him.

Kavita rolled her eyes, putting the mug down and Swara sighed.

"Is wasting other people's time your hobby?" Kavita questioned a taunt, staring at them with mere irritation and they looked at her.

Sahil made a face at her while Sheesh glared at her, Sanskaar lowered his gazes and Swara placed the mug on the table in front of her.

"Since you guys are here, let's get straight to the plan." Swara uttered, signing them to take a seat. Sameer sat down again, and Swara leaned forward.

Sanskaar, Sahil and Sheesh sat down next to Sameer awkwardly, yet faced Swara.

"I want to find my real parents, and for that I need all of you to help me."

"How?" Sameer asked and Swara opened the paper with the names. "DNA test."

"Huh?" All were confused apart from Sanskaar, who knew what she was exactly thinking, as this is what he had also thought of.

"There are three ladies on this list, their addresses are written here and their phone numbers. There are six of us, so, if we split into teams of twos. . . We could get samples from these ladies husbands and send them for testing along with mine."

"What if they don't live at that address anymore?" Sahil asked, and Swara glanced at him. "We have an email and a phone number, we could call them and arrange to meet up."

"Okay." Kavita agreed, "it won't be easy but I'm up for it." She added and Swara stared at her with a smile, feeling reassured.

"Wait, so two in a team?" Sameer asked, trying to understand and Swara nodded her head.

"All of you, pick a letter from A to C and say it all to get her." They nod at her.

"One. . . Two. . . Three!"

"C."

"B."

"A."

"Okay. Teams are made. . ." Swara displeasingly uttered, "Sahil and Sheesh. Kavita and Sameer. Me and. . . Sanskaar."

"What, no!" Kavita and Sameer shout at the same time.

"With her? She'll drive me mad!"

Kavita grit her teeth, "you'll find my hair instead of the lady's husbands Swara. He's going to make me angry so much."