25 - Ready To Embrace The Truth

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Banner made by me.
Please check out my graphics corner and show some love ❤️❤️

Chapter 25: Ready To Embrace The Truth

She walked forward, glancing around with her forehead creased. "Did he actually leave?" She mumbled to herself again, not spotting a single soul around her.

A sigh left her mouth and she walked, "why should I care if he left. . . It's not like I need him anyways." She convinced herself, wiping the dry tear from her cheeks.

"Are you looking for me?" He questioned, appearing in front of her from out of nowhere and she startlingly moved slightly back. "N. . . No." She replied and stared at him, while he curved a small smile.

"I found us a lift." He uttered and pointed in a direction, she turned around staring at a car stop at a distance, with a female driver stepping out from it.

"Come, let's go." She creased her forehead, and jerked her hand out of his hold. "What are you. . ."

"Sorry." He apologised and she passed him a look, before glancing back at the girl.

"Can you hurry?" She rudely questioned while staring at Sanskaar, who passed her a look.

She seemed uninterested, sitting back inside the car while Swara and Sanskaar made their way towards her.

"Why does she. . . like that?"

"Hmm?"

"She clearly doesn't want to take us. Where did you find her?" Swara asked, turning her head towards Sanskaar who remembered what had happened few minutes ago.

While following Swara, he stopped after noticing his shoelaces untied and bent down, tying them. Swara had continued walking while dwelling in her thoughts.

Without noticing Sanskaar, a car stormed towards him and as soon as he stood up, the car stopped with a sudden jerk, hitting against his leg, but not causing injury.

"Ah." He exclaimed and faced the car, the girl stepped out in anger and stared at him.

"What the hell! Are you blind? If you're so fond of dying then find somebody else!"

"Excuse me? What the hell, you nearly killed me!" He argued back, unable to tolerate her rude behaviour towards him. 

"I didn't, you came in front of me out of nowhere, so don't try to pin it on me! Jerk." She rudely remarked and he scoffed, placing his hands on his hip.

"Listen, why are you being so rude? It only takes one apology to end it. Now I'll file a complaint. You hit me with your car!" He exclaimed, now taking his phone out of his pocket and she stared at him.

"Call, I'll also get you sued." She replied, crossing her arms across her chest and he chuckled. "For what? Cause you hit me and nearly ran me over! I'll get you sued."

She scoffed, "where's the proof?"

He gave her a look and she flapped her eyes at him. He glanced down at his leg, spotting blood and stared at her number plate, now smirking.

"My blood on your car." He pointed out and she glanced down at it, looking on, spotting a drop of blood and creased her forehead.

"Even this small amount would help me prove my words. Now wait till I sue you!" He exclaimed, starting to dial on his phone.